Guys, Am I the only White guy that's not crazy about Asian girls?

Wtf is up with the obsession with Asian girls?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• now i would consider myself sorta into Asians (mostly due to my first real girlfriend being asian)

but the very large majority of Asians are just fucking ugly as hell

the only pretty Asians i've ever seen are American girls with Asian heritage or Asian girl who you americanize

but they're really cool girls to date most seem very logical (for being a woman that is)
    but almost all Asian girls are an only child and with that i've never met one that wasn't a spoiled little selfish princess

but they are submissive as fuck when you have sex with them which can be aight depending on whatcha like... gets made boring tho

what is nice about them and all foreign girls is they will treat you like a man... they have grown up in a society were they know men are dominate and they know how to act accordingly... and before my first foreign girl experience i would say that doesn't matter but gooooooood dam does it make a giant difference... i'll never marry an American because of it

• Lmfao at the second paragraph. all the girls I've been with were submissive and white

• well is that because there actually are or because you yourself are from that culture?

• I'm white yeah. but there are tons of Asians here. so many white guys like them and I just find them ugly... generally.

What Guys Said 19

• tbh i think feminism has a lot to do with this recent super love for Asian women amongst white men. They view Asian women outside USA as submissive and malleable, unlike what the growing view of white women seems to be amongst them, which is domineering/controlling and vindictive. Now im not saying that any of these views are necessarily true and whatnot, but I think that is part of the impetus which is driving this Asian-loving trend... particularly amongst older white men

• No sir your not the only one. I have no particular interest in them per say.

• Lol there are tons of white guys who aren't crazy about Asian girls. Asian girls are far more crazy about white guys than white guys are about Asian girls.

• Honestly, im white and i only like white and hiapanic girls. I think its moree like Asians like white guys. Same thing with everyone else. I think black, hispanic and Asian guys and girls go for white guys and girls. I also think the majority, not all but the majority of white girla and guys like each other. If you look at interacial marriage rates. 91 perceent of both white guys and white girls marry each other. so less then 10 dont.

• Yes you are one of a kind

• They're tiny so you can pick them up and toss them around during sex. Also you can fit her entire boob in your mouth. Plus they actually understand the trials and tribulations of being STEM.

• You're tha only 1 !

• YES! you are healthy and don`t have yellow syndrome ( sarcasm intended)

• Hey white guys!!! I found him he is right here!! yes on this website, lets stare at him until he runs away!

Nah you are ok, I use to be Asian woman crazy for several years, now im all nationalities crazy.

• Ofc you aren't

• I'm not into Asians either.

• yes out of billions of white people, you are the only one. Congratulations.

• Nope never got it really, as I have never been attracted to asains.

• Damn bro im not white but im not attracted to Asian girls too!

• Dude I used to be the same way like no attraction what so ever.. I started recently working at this new club as a bouncer which is like 80% Asian. It's a higher class place mostly late twenties to early 30s.. college gras.. wealthy people. My god dude I've never seen so many sexy Asian woman with tight ass dresses..

• They have no booty to fill in those tight ass dresses lmfao

• I blame the lack of ugly asains in TV

• Na they just aren't good looking.

• white girls are a billion times more attractive than Asians. look at beautiful katy perry
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_mmk40ls4J11qz4rgp.gif

• i'm sorry but that girl has nothing on lucy lui

which granted is have white but whatevs

• Asian women have big preferences for white guys and before some Asian guy anonymously says you're dead wrong. I lived in Japan for 2 years and biggest interracial was easily jap/girl-white guy. Reason white guys date Asian women for one is because white women have turned toward feminism.

• There are lots of regular American girls still around.

• i agree with this i despise American women the only ones who aren't shitty gf's are ugly

i date only foreign girls for this reason and omg it's like night and day

• not european girls i should mention