Girls, Do you act like this when you find a Guy physically scary or physically attractive?

When you meet a radnom guy for the first time and talk with him... Why do you play with your hair and adjust your clothes quite often? Do you find him physically scary or physically attractive?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Why? Who did that?

• what do you personally think?

• so you are nervous and find him attractive?

• Yes. I find him attractive so I get so nervous that I'm hoping that he thinks the same of me 😊

What Girls Said 12

• playing with hair could really be either. a way to fidget, or a way to flirt. depends on the guy i guess.
    but if she thinks ur scary, she probably won't stick around and talk, shell just leave.

• Thanks :) Ok... to be honest... I have been talking to quite a number of girls. I am polite and don't try anything bad or funny with them. When I have a normal conversation with girls they just nervously giggle , while playing with their hair and keep on adjusting their top. I am worried whether they find me physically scary?

• I have low self-esteem... been bullied when I was young ;) So you are saying they are attracted to me?

• im saying they might be, you just might be taking it negatively.
      but sounds more flirty to me, than scared.

• why would I play with my hair and adjust my clothes repeatedly if I'm scared of someone. Think about it. You already know the answer.

Every sane person would want to avoid a person they think is scary as soon as possible.

• Thanks :) Your comment is completely logical ;)

But what if the girl had to talk to the guy about something important ( she can't avoid the guy) and she was playing with her and adjusting her clothes while talking to this guy?

• playing with her hair is never a sign of fear.

• I have noticed that when girls talk to me they keep on touching their top or pull it and also flick their hair or touch it quite often... It makes me feel like a creep !!

• I do that when I find someone attractive. I tend to do that when I'm nervous around a cute guy but when I'm scared I tend to pop my knuckles. (Not the most attractive thing, I know) so you should try talking to her more often until she reveals that she likes you or just says what she thinks about you.

• Thanks :) But sometimes I have noticed that she bites her nails and looks away a lot... So I feel like she is scared of my appearance...

• Hey. Maybe she is just really nervous 👌🏻 I look out the window just to think about what to say or what to do. I wouldn't be worried.

• so she could be likely scared of my appearance.. right?

• Actually I play with my hair.. when I'm nervous around cute guys.. or laugh awkwardly when I'm around them...

• No, fear usual causes me to freeze up and start watching your every move.
    Attraction makes me overanalyse myself, lol.

• Nice :) So when you have to talk with this random dude ( can't avoid him) and you touch your hair and touch your clothes... do you find him scary looking?

• Typically, that is not what it means. Are you getting any eye contact from her?

• while the make eye contact they touch their hair or touch their tops..

• I don't do that. I try to avoid them.

• I would find him physically attractive if I did that :P

• Thanks :) Would you touch your clothes and touch your hair , when you find a guy scary-looking?

• What if you had to sit with him ( you couldn't avoid him ) and you were touching your hair and clothes... Is that because you find him scary-looking?

• No I would just be shaking at little but I would probably try to not to let that bother me and try and talk to him.

• OMG! You again!

• Physically attractive but like I paly with gu's hair that Im not physically attacted to.

• I do it because I'm nervous, want to impress the guy because he's hot and all that.

• Thanks:) Would you do it , if you had to talk to the guy (can't avoid him) and his appearance was scary/disgusting?

• Nah if I thought he wasn't attractive I'd probably look at anything apart from him like at the floor for instance. I'd also not really bother making conversation or start talking to someone else.

So basically I try anything to get away from him and to stop talking to him.

• Physically scary?

• I normally play with my hair if I like someone and am nervous

• Thanks:) Do you laugh or giggle when walking past a guy you find attractive?

• What do u mean by physically scary?

• his face/appearance is disgusting (like skin problems) ...

• No i don't even act feminine around him... in fact, i try to make him think im gay

• haha :p