Girls, would you date a guy 18 years younger than you? Wired?

One of my friend, he is 21 and he is with a girl who is 39!!! Is that weird? I think it is... Is it? Would you do like this?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were that age and could pull a 21 year old I'd take it as a compliment.
    I wouldn't date him but if I were single i would let him be my fuck buddy , I love that stamina !

What Girls Said 14

• Lmao, nope, I would not date someone who's like 2 months old. 😂

• No it's not!

• Never ever will I do that

• damn! nope i won't

• I'm 18 and I wouldn't date a guy who's a few months old

• I personally wouldn't. But maybe if he was mature. Not now of course... that would make him 10

• Not even in my weirdest dreams.

• No way... but u have to remember its a maturity level... if someone is immature they date younger

• No, he would be two which is gross and illegal

• Yes I would. I would always like to date guys in their 20s... Even at 50 if they want to :P

• No way! I wouldn't date a guy over a year older or younger

• I sure as hell wouldn't.

• No way, unless it was love, but love tends to be with smaller age gaps.

• I don't care about age difference... but, I would never date a guy so much younger then me! I like guys older then me... and I don't even like the thought of dating a guy 1 year younger... which could be strange... I just like my men older.