Would you date a ugly guy if he had a athletic body, was clean and smelled nice?

• Yes,1 date can´t hurt.
  • Maybe, If i like something about his personality.
  • No becuse i just can´t look past someones facial apperance.
  • Yes but I would only do it if one of his friends bribed me.
  • I don´t date guys. I´m lesbian so i only have other females on my mind.
  • Guys, i'm a gay and as long as i get along with my that ugly dude then i would date him.
What can i say, God wasn´t kind thorwards me so he gave me a ugly looking face so when i was visitng my grandfather i decided to brand my face so that i wouldn´t have to worry about losing a chance with a girl. Besides if i ugly then it shouldn´t matter if i brand my face. Make it burn and look like it´s completely destroyed.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because I'm not a fan of athletic bodies so it would be a lose lose situation for me

• So you are basicly saying that a ugly guy doesn´t stand a chance unless he is rich?

• What would you do in my situation insteald?

• Own your face, wait for puberty to finish and find someone who loves you for you because someone will

What Girls Said 10

• I will not date someone I am not physically attracted to. It is a waste of my time and theirs to do so.

• No. Physical attraction is important for sex to me. I could date the guy if he wanted NO sex but how many guys are into that? None.

• I would prefer a good looking face to body.
    Why on earth would you burn your face when you can have surgery on your face instead. Also you are under 18 your faces changes.

You sound body dysmorphic to me. Also no one is too ugly for love.

• What if surgery doesn´t help and i turn out to be even more ugly than before what then? I´m i supposed to juat pray for god every day until my problem goes away i don´t think it does help at all.

• @asker well its better do something to try to improve your looks than nothing.

• What the fuck well I was going to say I wouldn't date you because facial attractiveness is high up on what I want in a guy. But if I got a chance to know you and I like your personality I could catch feelings. But after reading that update then no I would not date you because you got issues that only therapy can help and handle.

• In regard to your update, are you for real?

I voted C. This doesn't mean you won't get any women but some of us do need that attraction. I knew a guy like that in high school. He had a great body but did not have an attractive face.

• I suppose you never got feelings for him becuse of his ugliness.

• No. But I was crushing on someone else who my friends thought was ugly. I could honestly say he was the first guy I ever liked based on personality alone.

• Nope.
    ----

• Okay but what if his face was physicaly deformed. What if he can´t help with the way he looks?

• If we click and he has a good personality, I would. It isn't all about looks.

• Yeah I don't know, maybe if he was SUPER awesome besides his face

• Sure if we got along and he was nice.

• Sometimes you have to see beyond just looks because when someone has a beautiful personality the start looking beautiful to you. It doesn't matter how much a boy looks good if his personality is ugly then so is he.

What Guys Said 9

• This dude will do just fine in dating. Female attraction is more about feelings and intangibles, anyways.

A guy's looks have to just be passable.

• I voted for B. It really depends on how ugly we're talking about here. Looks aren't everything but there does need to be at least a little bit of physical attraction for me.

That said, do work out and buy nice clothes, not necessarily for the women but for yourself. It can be a great confidence boost and your body will thank you for the regular exercise.

• I am a lesbian, so I only have other females on my mind.

• Deformity turns me on.

• Maybe you should look for help agianst that kind of sexuallity lol.

• I don't date guys

• Lol why are you even commenting then?

• Facial attractiveness is kind of a big deal sorry dude...

• Yea but isn´t that also why we have something that is called plastic surgery? To improve someones looks.

• I heard of the saying that dont get with people who goes to the gym juz to get laid 😕

• Do you mean that you can´t find a girl who goes to the gym if you are ugly or do you just mean that going to the gym doesn´t make girls more attracted to you if you are ugly?

• Dont date people who get ripped juz to attract the opposite gender cuz thats what their motive behind the gym is. Most people get ripped to get laid and they aren't that loyal cuz they use their body to attract others and thats perrty much it. Thats why dont get with people who goes to the gym to get ripped and attract people with their body. They juz want u physical and nothin' more 👌🏼

• I'm lesbian sorry :D

• Looks matter more than personality to the majority of women so no they wouldn't.