How do I keep a guy I've been dating interested when I'm going on vacation?

I've been dating this for the past 2-3 weeks and we've been spending a lot of time together. I feel that because we've been very intimate, I expect more than that even when we're not together. Like I expect him to call me, once a day, ask me about my day, or at least just say goodnight on Facebook instead of just abruptly stopping to reply.

Now I'm going a vacation for three weeks, and I'm not sure if he'll still be interested when I come back. How should I be with him from now till I come back so I don't come off needy, and still keep his interest?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't have relationship without trust so you will just have to trust him.

What Guys Said 3

• Dont expect him to call/text you every day
    you should make an effort to talk to him too

and i say every other day is fine dont want to seem to overbearing

• You don't. The end.

• Communication while on vacation

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him about what your (and his) expectations for your relationship are before you leave. Communication is really important in a relationship. Especially when yours is so new.
    Definitely keep in touch throughout your vacation and remind him that you're thinking of him and miss him. Everyone likes to know when someone is thinking of them. It'll be appreciated.

• Just send him messages and stuff. If he isn't interested in you anymore because you left for three weeks, he probably wasn't all that interested in you to begin with (and it's not a huge loss, in that case).