What is your main reason for wanting a boyfriend or girlfriend?

I like her reason:

• To have someone to snuggle with
  • To have someone to commit crimes with
  • To have someone I don't have to pay to have sex with
  • To have someone to love
  • To have have someone reaffirm how awesome I am daily

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the above? Sure I want sex. Who doesn't? But I also want love, someone to cuddle with, someone to talk to, someone I can do stuff with, someone I can watch chick flicks with without feeling ridiculous, someone who will take care of me when I'm sick, someone I can take care of when she's sick, etc...

What Guys Said 13

• All of them.. Would be nice to have someone in my life who can have all my attention and affection.

• All of the above, specially B

• no reason, im just fucking bored.

• Aw, I should have put that as an option in the poll. :/

• so having a girlfriend would solve my first world movie problems

• Oh, no! That's messed up! I have that same issue with horror movies. My friends hate horror so I normally wait until the movie appears in redbox. :/

• D and A
    Me like the snuggle :)

• Im Asexual, So... yeah... Fuck that shit xD

• I love no strings attached sex and I also love being single but at the same time I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on something great whenever I see true soul mates or simply happy couples. It could be because I've never been in a serious serious relationship before (longest was 6 months) but I do long for that companionship and envy the special bond great couples share.

• I honestly think everyone needs some love in their lives. That is the main reason why i want a girlfriend. I'm 17 right now and i have never had a girlfriend and to be honest its been a little rough. I feel like if i had a girlfriend i could talk to her about how i feel and spend a lot of time with her. That would make me feel really good you know?

• Everything but B...

• Heh heh, you don't have to take B literally.

• single for 25 years. I wonder how much longer I can do this before it affects my brain lol

• I voted crime but what I want is a partner in crime, someone who I love, loves me back and we have tons of stupid little adventures with,

• Lol, I didn't feel like typing out partners in crime but that is how I wanted people to interpret it.

• in Micronesia being the tallest man at 4'1 has some disadvantages as it's hard for me to get a girl around 4 feet to date

• It would be nice I guess. But I dont NEED a relationship

• Sometimes its nice to have someone to talk to and they tell you "everything's is going to be ok"

• She's implying she only wants a workout mate, not a boyfriend

What Girls Said 4

• All of those options basically. 😛

• I want a boyfriend because I want someone to love. The first boyfriend I had, had cheated on me and I really liked him, but he was just using me. For once, I just want a boyfriend that will never cheat on me and just love me so much that he doesn't want to let me go and he just likes me for who I am. He doesn't have to be perfect. he just have to show me that some guys aren't the same as my first boyfriend :) :/ <3

• Awe, I wish you the best of luck in love! :)

• In my opinion, you shouldn't have a "serious" relationship at 13. You should be experimenting. That's probably what he did. You also experimented your first heart break. You'll have plenty of time to find the right guy. In the mean time, experiment and have fun. :-)

• Where all my super-villains at?

• I picked D. But that Sydney girl sounds like she has a great sense of humour.