Guys, wat is the ideal woman body for you?

Can you describe the ideal woman body for you? For example: tall, short, a little chubby... And why? You can skip the "why" bit if you need to

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• A height in the range of anything from 5'2 - 5'7

Fit/Athletic or Curvy type of body. Muscular thighs and glutes. Toned legs with a little calf definition. Perky breasts (they don't have to be big at all A-B size is already great)

I like women that are either my height or shorter because how awkward would it be if you were with a taller woman and you were hugging and kissing? 😂

Smaller girls seem a lot more feminine, delicate and loveable to me ❤️

Being fit is just very aesthetically pleasing.

• Tall, slim and sporty.

• Measurements somewhere in the following:

32-34 A/B cup
    24-28 waist
    38-44 hips

Dark hair/skin (unless she's a 'natural' ginger)
    Athletic/thick thighs, calves, ankles (a little bit of chubby or cellulite is hot)

This combo is just what I'm attracted to. Never liked big boobs so ya can't say I've jumped on the thick bandwagon. I've always thought hot gingers were an anomaly which, they are!

• rather a bit on the chubby side than on the skinny side, smaller than me. why... well because i´d like to be taller than her since i won´t really feel manly if i´m smaller xD and super skinny is just not attractive to me.

• Whatever is fine.. just average I suppose

• Not overweight, not skinny, just average
    She doesn't look like someone who would break from a push, I prefer a strong healthy body

• A healthy body.
    A woman that can take care of herself nice and neatly, diet and fitness wise, is extremely f*cking sexy.

• Karen Allen, Ellen Page, Zoe Deschanel, Emma Watson, Zoe Kazan are all about perfect.

• Human shape is preferred: )

• short, curvy but not fat or very chubby. Im ok with little chubby because i have an active lifestyle.

I love short women a lot. perfect height for cuddling and sex.

• Tallinn and skinny or fit.

• Selma Hayek (like Desperado time). Why, she's just has the shape I like.

• Taylor Swift.

• tall, curvy and sporty

• Its not the body its how sweet she can be ;-)

• Short with little bit of curves

• avrage height like 5ft 6 skinny with semi big boobs, lots of tattoos, and peircings

• Ideal body type is "hourglass" or "full-figured" but also fit... this means the girl is obviously not fat, but also she's not like so skinny that her muscles are wasted, nor is she "ripped" like a guy would be.

Here is an example of the ideal body type. This girl is not fat but also you can see her legs are full-looking and she has a soft smooth look:
    www.curvykate.com/.../...y-curvy-kate-bra-ss12.jpg

Now this girl has a much prettier face but her body is too skinny she needs to gain a few pounds:
    media1.popsugar-assets.com/.../Curvy.jpg

• Hourglass shape. That's about the one thing that has been consistent in every guys description. You can be skinny and have one or you can be overweight and have one. It's a bone structure thing.

• Average height woman, slim, good skin. that's it for me...