Is the height thing really different than the boob thing?

Men have no more control over how tall they are than women have over their breasts... ... so is it really that different?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because boobs are a sexual thing and if a girl really feels that bad about her breasts she can get surgery, also not that many men care when you are older , and height you just need to find a short girl.

What Girls Said 5

• I absolutely agree. It's physically impossible to control one's height, so it always makes me really angry when I see people talk badly about or dismiss men for their height. I see no difference between making fun of a man for his height than I do mocking a woman for her weight or, as you said, boob size.

• I suppose not. There are, however, measures women can take to make it look like they have larger breasts (push up bras, cutlets) but some men consider this to be "lying." They're probably also the same type of guy that considers wearing make-up lying. I can't with those people, bro. I just can't.

• some guys have preferences on boobs, some women have preferences on height. it is what it is

• I think women can be more anal about height than guys are about boobs to be honest with cha.

• Well, yes and no. Attraction is subconscious and not many people can control it, so I guess when viewing it that way, then no it's not.

What Guys Said 5

• I have no urge to grab anybody's height. But boobs... that is another matter. So I think there is a difference. lol

• I just mean as far as it being unfair to hold it against the person, because it's superficial and has nothing to do with the person... as a person...

• Almost

Women have far more control over breast size than men have over their heights. Women can at least get breast augmentation, which is far less expensive, painful, and risky than height enhancement surgery.

• Height is more important as an attractive trait. Honestly most guys don't care if a girl has big boobs, but most girls care if a guy is tall enough.

• It is less superficial because it is more consistantly sought after?

• Height is more important than boob size...

• who cares. you dont watn these types of women anyway... .

• Women who don't like short guys?

• yeah women with so shallow criteria. stay away from poisonous people.