Guys, would you ask an ugly woman on a date?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not, because for a male to be motivated to (a) risk almost certain rejection by the female and (b) be prepared to spend his money on her he would have to find her sexually appealing enough to be willing to take the risk.
    Also, more aware and educated men evaluate a woman as a genetic package and ask themselves whether or not the woman has genes that they would want in their future children. Nobody wants ugly children.

What Guys Said 20

• If I like the girl, I'd ask her out.

I've had crushes on, and asked out, girls who, by universal standards, would be considered "below average".

I'm not captive to the "approval" of the women I'm into by outsiders.

• I'll take a different approach with this question. I'm guessing by ugly you mean physically unattractive? If so, then sure, I have no problems with that at all. However, if I find a woman ugly it's because of her personality. She's rude, ill-tempered, quick to judge, racist, or is simply non-courteous. That makes a woman ugly so no, I wouldn't ask an ugly woman out.

• Well, I wouldn't date one, Given i'm Asexual, but, I would be more then happy to be close friends with one, I may even prefer to be friend's with an ''Ugly'' chick as oppose to a 'Hotter' one ;P

• I've had sex with one, multiple times. She actually wasn't ugly to me but like @Prof_Don said, she would be considered ugly by your average male. The only reason why it didn't turn into a relationship is because sadly she had higher standards than me. I like to think she passed up on a great opportunity, but you cannot force love.

• She might be ugly to some one but not me. I've literally made friend with girls in college because we were in the same class and thought "wow poor girl she probably doesn't get a lot of dates because of her looks" after class ends some guy walks by, hey honey and kisses her on the lips never assume what ugly is

• Define ugly? I have met women with nice bodies who open their mouths and become ugly fast. At the same time I have met so called unattractive women with smarts and confidence who become uber sexy.

• a woman who doesn't look good to you

• we are talking about physical looks. nothing to do with personality, just only physical beauty, or lack of it

• In that case yes I would date an ugly woman... damn this is a tough question! lol

• I once met a girl on a dating site. She wasn't butt ugly but I kind of knew I wouldn't find her attractive. Since she really wanted to date me, I gave her a chance... But yeah... Didn't work out for me as expected.

• No, I would not date a girl I didn't find attractive in some way. That doesn't mean she has to be physically the hot, but she has to have a number of things going for her that make her desirable. She can't be repulsive though...

• I asks if I attracts to her ( no one is ugly some people attracts to blacks some people not that doesn't make them ugly) but why don't you ask guys out. If you ask then they will come with you😊

• No, I wouldn't I'd be selling myself short with the aesthetics i possess.

• If she were attractive to me in some way then yes I guess

• how can an ugly woman be attractive to you in some way?

• Well sometimes I'm attracted to people other guys don't find attractive. Like Kate Micucci...

• If she were uglier than me in a way that looks ugly to me than no I don't think I can sorry...

• no i wouldn't...

• No. Would you?

• If she's pretty on the inside, yes

• Personally I wouldn't to be honest

• it's not about BEAUTY.

• looks aren't everything... it depends.

• You are probabaly not as ugly as you think.

• Guess not. Since there is nothing to attract me.

• I don't think there are any women that are ugly.