Girls, best first date?

And if you have time to leave a nice little comment, how do you prefer guys ask?

• Dinner
    24% (9)
  • Ice or inline Skating
    24% (9)
  • Movies
    27% (10)
  • Bowling/sports event
    0% (0)
  • Coffee
    14% (5)
  • other (comment)
    11% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted F (other). I'd prefer something centered around either both our interest, my interest or something he finds interesting and thinks I would probably like it if I try it. OR something kinda out of the ordinary. A date at a museum, zoo, aquarium, etc. If he asked over text, it's fine with me. "Hey are u busy Friday night?" And if Im not... he follows it with, "Do u wanna go out?" Simple as that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'd say dinner, or dinner and a movie. Just a movie doesn't open the lines of communication very well, and a first date is something that you want to especially get to know each other on.

1|1
    0|0
  • For a first date I'd say dinner and a movie is cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffee <3
    I want to have a time to sit, relax, and chit chat with my guy. Plus I love coffee.

0|1
    0|0
  • I picked B, because personally I love the skating rink. I would just walk up to her and be like, "Hey, would you like to go skating with me this weekend." Doesn't have to be elaborate. But that's just me.

0|1
    0|0
  • A buffet is the best first date ever!

0|1
    0|0
  • I want too meet a guy face to face in person so we can talk

0|1
    0|0
  • zoo lol :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I think all the options are good, i would be glad if a guy aksed me to any of those options to be honest. But the top three would be:

- Dinner
    - Coffee
    - Bowling/sports event

0|1
    0|0
  • Ice skating is fun and it gives you an excuse to touch her

1|0
    0|0
  • take her to a beautiful spot that you guys can be alone at. put a lot of thought into it. she will think it is amazing.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dinner or coffee. I want the opportunity to just sit and talk with the guy and see if we really click.

0|1
    0|0