Guys, I have a question?

so if a guy says he doesn't know what he wants and that he's not ready for a serious relationship but he likes me... what exactly does that mean?

Should I keep telling him how I feel and talking to him about this situation? I like him!

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey Anon!
    It means you like a little boy. He is using you for sex. If you want a relationship with a man, you need to find someone else. If you like having sex with a boy, stick with him until you need to see a therapist to undo the damage that results from having unmet expectations in a relationship. You don't acctually like him. You like the image of him that you have created in your mind. Don't get the two confused! Write down what you want from a relationship. Really think out what your needs are. Then compare it to what this boy has to offer. Don't waste time trying to fix him, because their are other great guys out there that don't need repairs!

What Guys Said 17

• He does not know what he wants, and he is not ready for a serious relationship.

He likes you, and would not mind having a no string sexual thing with you.

• he's afraid of commitment and wants to remain single until he has explored his options
    although you are a good option, he feels as though he can do better

• It means he probably doesn't want a serious exclusive relationship with you, but would be aright just casually dating you

• So how should I go about talking about this? I want us to talk like we used to but we both wanted different things so we stopped. I brought it up to start talking again and he was confused. I'm starting to like him a lot

• It's hard to say really.

• Well, he basically only see's you as a friend for now..

• I have to go with Splenderman on this one. I'm the same way. I want to be in a relationship but I'm not sure if it's what's best. I have many other things going on in my life right now and I don't feel that it would be a huge help.

In your case, the guy is not convinced so you need to win him over. Give him a good reason to pursue a relationship otherwise it well just fade away.

• It's likely that he thinks that things are going a bit too fast. he's probably afraid of anything bad that may happen (like spoiling a good relationship which you currently share with him). He just needs some time I suppose...

• It might mean he doesn't know what he wants and is not ready for a serious relationship but he likes you.

• It means he has commitment issues.

• He's probably not that keen on you or has priorities in his life that he feels a intimate relationship would distract him from his goals.

• Just wait for him he probably is unsure of what to do for you. If you keep pushing he might just skip to the proposal because you kept at him.

• He wants to mess around with you... If you want your heart broken proceed but if you care about your heart stay away from men who are unwilling to coomit...

• He means he is still weighing his options.

• He just want to bang you.

• sounds like he wants to have sex with you, with no strings attached.

• It means you can do better. Find a guy who knows he wants you as his girl.

• he likes you but he's not ready to settle down, meaning some one else may catch his eye?

• It means what he says it means. Convince him to like you if you want