What a good idea for a first hangout with your crush?

I'm gonna ask my crush to hangout with me this weekend and I'm pretty sure she will say yes. What is a good idea for hanging out. I was thinking about getting a pizza, hanging out at a park and driving to the local boardwalk. Any other ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• I went geocaching with my crush for our first hangout. Interesting idea, right? Google it if you don't know what it is.

Your idea sounds great. Just do anything that'll let you talk to her as much as possible, and not make you guys completely bored.

Have a good time!

What Girls Said 2

• That's a pretty good idea. A good first date to me would be a hike up the hills and once we get to the top we will have a picnic and talk about important things in our lives, our feelings, or just plain express ourselves.

• Hey that sounds perfect. The beach is a lot of fun.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe take her downtown, wherever that is, and take a look at some of the famous structures and buildings. That's what I'd do at least, because I'm in Chicago and Millennium Park is there. Great place to hang out.