Dating outside of your race?

How do you feel about dating outside your race? Has anyone ever dated outside your race? Would you or wouldn't you and why?
prettygirly91

Updates:

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I am actually dating a guy outside my race because, personally, I am very attracted to white guys. It gets hard. You have to deal with family and funny looks from the people around you. Sometimes I get self conscious, but as long as the person means a lot to you, it shouldn't matter. Fuck it, I say go for it.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is so true. I bet family make it 10 times harder

• It does. But you have to be prepared to deal with that sorta thing. You have to REALLY like them because it's drama.

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't care, no but only because opportunity never presented itself, if I wasn't already in a relationship I could... I just date people I like regardless of race

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. Love is love. If I fall in love with someone and they treat me right why not. But i don't think I could ever date a Chinese, Indian, or dark dark skinned black men because they do not attract me. It has nothing to do with race it's just I'm just not really attracted to these types of men.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have. I'm latina and have dated east Asian and white men. Mom supports me 100% as she too is an equal opportunity dater lol

0|3
    0|0
  • have i dated someone outside my race no, would I yes, it's not only white guys that are attractive. opportunity just never was presented when I've been single. .

0|1
    0|0
  • I am 100% latina. My ex was European and the guy I'm dating now is American. I don't see it as something different it is about how they were/are.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never dated outside of my race but I'm not opposed to it.

0|1
    0|1
  • I would because it gives me more of a variety to choose from :) As long as the guy treats me right, that's what matters the most to me

0|1
    0|0
    • I've always had a thing for black ladies... lol and im a white guy... you girls are so cute and i love your body type

• Yes I would and do because race does not matter

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't feel anything about it. Yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'd date a sexy black woman with a big ass.

1|1
    0|0
  • i'm fine with it. I do it myself as i have a stronger preference for non black women.

1|1
    0|1
  • I have dated Chinese and black women before I don't see any issue with dating outside of your own race.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only been really into women of similar ethnicity to mine

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I would never date anyone outside my race bein Asexual, but, I do naturally think African Americans are the most Attractive race in my own eyes ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, Not attractive to myself, But, Attractive to others ^ :P

• It's not a priority.

0|0
    0|0