Dating outside of your race?

How do you feel about dating outside your race? Has anyone ever dated outside your race? Would you or wouldn't you and why?
prettygirly91

Most Helpful Girl

• I am actually dating a guy outside my race because, personally, I am very attracted to white guys. It gets hard. You have to deal with family and funny looks from the people around you. Sometimes I get self conscious, but as long as the person means a lot to you, it shouldn't matter. Fuck it, I say go for it.

• That is so true. I bet family make it 10 times harder

• It does. But you have to be prepared to deal with that sorta thing. You have to REALLY like them because it's drama.

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't care, no but only because opportunity never presented itself, if I wasn't already in a relationship I could... I just date people I like regardless of race

• Depends. Love is love. If I fall in love with someone and they treat me right why not. But i don't think I could ever date a Chinese, Indian, or dark dark skinned black men because they do not attract me. It has nothing to do with race it's just I'm just not really attracted to these types of men.

• I have. I'm latina and have dated east Asian and white men. Mom supports me 100% as she too is an equal opportunity dater lol

• have i dated someone outside my race no, would I yes, it's not only white guys that are attractive. opportunity just never was presented when I've been single. .

• I am 100% latina. My ex was European and the guy I'm dating now is American. I don't see it as something different it is about how they were/are.

• I've never dated outside of my race but I'm not opposed to it.

• I would because it gives me more of a variety to choose from :) As long as the guy treats me right, that's what matters the most to me

• I've always had a thing for black ladies... lol and im a white guy... you girls are so cute and i love your body type

• Yes I would and do because race does not matter

• I don't feel anything about it. Yes.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd date a sexy black woman with a big ass.

• i'm fine with it. I do it myself as i have a stronger preference for non black women.

• I have dated Chinese and black women before I don't see any issue with dating outside of your own race.

• I've only been really into women of similar ethnicity to mine

• Well, I would never date anyone outside my race bein Asexual, but, I do naturally think African Americans are the most Attractive race in my own eyes ;)

• Well, Not attractive to myself, But, Attractive to others ^ :P

• It's not a priority.