Asking a girl out and I have stutter problem?

In my college summer class I'm attracted to my lab partner in chemistry. She's besutiful, likes the same music and shows as me and she loves playing and watching sports. I love sports so I think that's a plus. Well anyway, I stutter and she doesn't rush me or make fun of me.

Im always nervous asking out girls and I can never get it out. Girls end up walking away or laughing. I want to practice asking her out. I'm thinking of practicing on my sister. My sister is a beautiful girl so I'm thinking I won't be as intimidated if I practice on a pretty girl? Can you give me some pointers in asking her out with my stuttering problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's kinda cute. But yeah practice on your sister and also let her know you want to ask her something but as fair warning you have a stuttering problem.

• Thanks! Do you think it's weird to practice asking her out using my sister? As a girl what do you think?

• I'll just practice on my sister. Thank you for your advice. Wish me luck!

• Of course! Wishing you the best of luck!

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should talk with her more, not ask her out yet, but talk to her about similar interests. You'll build up the nerves to ask her out in the future. And when you ask her out, you don't have to say "will you be my girlfriend?" you can just say "would you like to go out sometime?" and think of a place to go to. I think your idea of practicing with your sister is good too:)

• Write it down in paper? Hand it to her and watch her read.

:)

I don't think she will make fun of you as she sounds like a nice girl. :)

• The next time you see her, don't ask her out but just say something to mention that it exists. I mean personally if a guy studdered while asking me out i either wouldn't care or find it kinda cute. But i feel the struggle of having speech issues because i have a lisp and it's more prominent when i'm nervous or angry. Otherwise i mean write a note to her. It's cute and it gives her a chance to think of a nice response rather than a "oh shit do i say yes" moment.

• That's true. I don't want her to feel pressured to say yes just because just because I stutter. I want her to say to say yes because she likes me, not because she feels bad.

What Guys Said 2

• if she doesn't make fun about it... then that's ok

basically only a fool would make fun coz of it... stutterin isn't sth tragic or bad in my opinion :)

• just go for it dude. at the worst she is going to say no. so you have nothing to lose