Have you ever intentionally made someone you recently started getting to know mad just to know?

Has anyone ever intentionally made someone angry that they had only *kindof* recently started dating just to see how they carry themselves when they're mad? weather he/she really try to attack your dignity, or otherwise becomes unreasonable?

• No, thats stupid, he/she might not want to continue seeing me...
    60% (3)75% (3)67% (6)Vote
  • Ya, I may as well find out earlier on than later...
    0% (0)25% (1)11% (1)Vote
  • other
    40% (2)0% (0)22% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a horrible idea. I might push the envelope to annoy them a little but I wouldn't try to make them angry.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, but I was kinda under the impression at-least *some* people did that sort of thing... And apparently there's at-least one... I was just curious 😄

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Lol no the only time I ever make someone intentionally mad is if I am fighting them, as an angry enemy, is off balanced, not able to concentrate etc, makes them easier to deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I was on the receiving end of this three months ago. In her last relationship she and her boyfriend had frequent stand-up-shoot-down barneys. Obviously it was communication-by-argument. She thinks that behaving so is a sign of passion in the relationship.

I have relegated her to my friend zone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh my lord...

• That's what I thought.

She hasn't done it again but I have to say I'm wary of her now. Best kept at arm's length.

• SERIOUSLY U NEES TO CHANGE THAT PROFILE PIC OR SOMEONE WILL DIE MUHA MUHA MUHAHAHAHA

0|0
    0|0
    • We should kill one hostage every hour until I do...

• I JUST NEED MY GODDAMN PHONE CALL

• Change it! No! Change it! No!
      *bang!*...*you killed somebody*
      Change it! No! Change it! No
      *bang!* *I killed somebody*
      Change it! No! Change it! No...

*hostages look on in confused horror...*

• Yes i have done it

0|0
    0|0