How do you feel when your in love with someone?

How do you feel when your falling in love with someone, do you feel strange, confused etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have an awesome feeling. When I see the girl it makes me so happy.

But it also makes me so sad too because I know I'll never be with her. I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend or even a date. I'm not the most attractive guy but people my age only care about looks. There are many nice guys/girls who can't get dates because they're not super pretty.

What Guys Said 1

• I get mad , and a bit teary , like if you were to talk about that person I would tell them to stop

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 17 but when I wake up I think about him. I act out situations like what I would say if he was next to me. I get nervous when I'm around him. Even to approach him. I know it's a crush but he's on my mind 24/7. I do a lot of day dreaming and when we are in a room I feel like it's just us. I don't want to think he'll be my husband one day but college is around the corner so I'll keep my options open.

• tingling feeling and overjoyed?