Guys, Are you alright with a girl asking you out?

I am not sure if I should ask him out...

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually do it , its no big deal to be honest , but if a female does it , its really refreshing and I usually try more and make it smoother for the female by making her less nervous and going along with whatever she is saying , I tend to trust those girls faster

What Guys Said 30

• At 9 to 0 the answers so far are unanimously in favor of going ahead and asking him out.

So...

Go ahead... and ask him out.

• That'd make my year if a girl I liked asked me out. It would make my month if a female friend asked me out, even just to hang.

• I love it when girls have enough confidence to ask me out.

• Best thing you could possibly do is ask a guy out.
    Lifts all the pressure and expectation of the guy.
    Plus you're almost guaranteed to get a "yes".

• Hell yes! It has happened only twice during my life. It is a great way to determine whether or not a particular female is interested.

• I would not mind it at all

• I like puts the fact you like me right on the table so I open up a bit more and It makes it easier to joke around

• The one convenient thing about being "initiator" is that I don't have to turn anyone down. I just never ask.

• Hells yes. It feels awesome and takes a ton of the work out on our end. So for a guy it is a huuuuuuuge relief if the feelings are mutual.

• Yes, very flattering.

• Absolutely. I just wouldn't know what to say or do.

• The poll should be a sign that guys want a girl to ask them out, but its feminist and the media that brainwashes females not to do it. They want equality but refuse to do the approaching.

• True... I don't listen to the media though which is why I decided to ask guys. My male friends said it was flattering which got me thinking that I should ask my crush out. ^-^

• Of course this has to do with feminism. Their the ones who tell girls and women its
      the guys job to do the approaching the ones who should get rejected, Telling a
      girl to approach is considered a sin, Stop with the White Knight Syndrome.

• And for you info I don't waste my time or breath,
      when all they have to do is look at me and judge
      me? Nope I have better things to do.

• Please because I suck at it.

• Always. In fact I prefer it.

• Go for it. 99% of guys love it when girls make the first move.

The stereotype that men hate being asked out, was made up by women who were too scared to make the first move.

• I hate rejection and making the first move... But guys do also so I shouldn't complain >~<

• Yes! I like it when girls take the initiative. Wish more girls would do it.

• just do it!!!

• I encourage it

• Guys like it

• It's more than alright, is love it

• More than alright, I'd love it.

• Yeah. It has happened to me once and it felt really good. An ego-boost for sure.

• It depends on how you do it, but I'm usually okay with it
    Don't sneak attack me

• Yes, I am and great user name

• Ofcourse you should
    If you like him :)

• Will you let him have sex with you?

• It would've been the best moment of my life if it ever happened. rofl

• Yes! I prefer that WAY more. I wish more girls would do it

• I actually prefer it that way ;)

• As long as they're doing it for the right reason. The last girl that asked me out, was actually basically just using me, until her actual bad got out of jail. I was like, seriously? What a bitch