Would you date someone with no friends (poll - yes or no)?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My boyfriend does not have any friends at all really. Only co workers, which he does not hangout with out of work. Ummm it is not a straight BAD thing, because they may have not been too social.

In my boyfriends case... um his friends that he had, on and off, they would always come back to each other every year or 6 months, they were his video game friends. But he realize he out grew them, and began to dislike how they were, so he had cut them out of his life, and now he has none. They were his only friends, but they were a negative influence on him. And through out high school, he was a very large video gamer, so he rarely went outside.

and that is that. :)
    and for me, I have very very few friends. My boyfriend is my best friend. I began isolating myself at the end of grade 12 after my grandpa passed away, and so i drifted away from my high school friends. In which case, ummmm I only have... hmmm four friends, not including my boyfriend. :)

• Soooo it is depending on the back story of a person... I think. :)

What Guys Said 14

• Yes.. friends are trouble the moment you get into a fight the friend wants to fix you up just to look good in your eyes

• If I like her, sure! Although I would be thinking people are missing out. I think it is odd just how easy it is to not be able to find friends, I have them in single digits too.

• Yes, sure i dated 2 ex gf's years ago never had no friends ,,

• I would I think it wouldn't be a big deal we can help each other out

• if i liked her, yeah. thought i would be curious as to why she had no friends

• I would rather date someone with no friends if there was a choice in the matter.

• Then I can be possessive.

• Women don't have real friends anyway.

• no, it means she's a loser.

• Sure, why not? I'm interested in the person, not in their social status.

• A lot of my friends are online. International, even. It's hard to connect when the people I work with talk day in and day out about nothing but comics and video games, the former of which doesn't interest me and the latter being an addiction I worked hard to kick.

• 8 girls and 2 boys should really ask themselves... for sure 10 people are stupid... Of course yes!

• She might get clingy since she. doesn't have anyone else. That'd be a problem

• I would if there were an explanation

What Girls Said 16

• That's really odd. Why would a guy have zero friends? Like no one he plays games with online or chats with on FB or *anything*? That's odd. Like super odd. That many burnt bridges is a strange thing at this age.

• Why would it matter if he has friends or not? I'm not dating his friends also that's less people to judge me and our relationship.

• I'm the only friend he needs... Or my friends can become his.

It really depends on if he's a loaner, shy, not popular, or whatever the case is I wouldn't care he'll have me.

• Yes, of course, that is no problem.

• Yes. Unless the reason as to why they have no friends is a deal breaker to me.

• i don't see any problems with it

• I know that it's a yes or no question but I pick both. I pick yes because if he had friends and some of his friends might try to break us up and make him do a stupid bet that involves me in it. I pick no because maybe after a few weeks, he probably won't stop bothering me like, he will get clingy. Like call everyday, text everyday, want to be around me everyday, he goes everywhere I want to go and talk to me everyday. Sometimes those things annoy me.

• That wouldn't be an issue at all. Sometimes people are outcast for not good logical reason. Since a lot of people just like to give others hell and make them be alone.

• Plus I don't have any close friends at all. I can get along with people just fine. I did have people always trading me out to go hang with someone they thought was cooler.:( Oh well what can you do.

• Unless he moved to town just that day, it's a bad sign if someone has no friends.

• Maybe they're too cool for friends? Like their friends can't handle his awesomeness lol.

• Is there a reason they don't have friends? There's no yes or no because it always depends on the why. I would be their friend first, introduce them to my friends, and see where things go.

• Of course.

• maybe... I don't really see any problems with it

• They'd become to clingy to me. like go talk to your friends

• I wouldn't care because I'll like the guy for who he is

• I would have to think about all depends on the personality of the people but many times is not the fault of the people not having many friends. Sometimes people is too nice to have many friends.