What was the worst date you've had?

what was the worst date you've had?

some guy trying to knock my lights out when tying to find this girls house number.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first and only date so far. He brought his 6 friends, I brought my 8! It wasn't planned to be that many. It was at least supposed to be a doubledate haha. We went to the movies and during one scene, his friend jumped up and screamed "Beat That B with a bottle!!" Luckily the audience laughed. Anyways, he pissed a lot of my friends off that night with many of his comments. I took up for them, but that wasn't enough in their opinion, so I had to choose between my boyfriend and friend girls that night. I chose him and almost lost my friends that night.

What Girls Said 4

• It was valentines day. He planned everything but I had to pay for everything , then he tried to stick his hand up my dress during the movie. I've never wanted to walk out a movie theatre so badly before in my life , but I paid for the tickets and there was no more empty seats.. 😒

• I remember the first time I ever went on a date, it was with a guy who was an entire foot taller than me. So while walking around, I tried to keep eye contact while talking. But I kept bumping into things because I wasn't looking where I was going half the time. And he kept commenting on how attractive other girls were that we passed.
    And he was also more interested in the his bitcoins app on his phone instead of talking to me.
    By the end of the date, I was so ready to go home lol.

• Oh, and then he proceeded to tell me the story about how he got arrested. It was so awkward, I didn't know what to say lol

• LOL. In fairness, Bitcoins are pretty interesting, though.

• @evenlift I still don't understand what Bitcoin is. It must have been extremely interesting to him though lol

• I would have to say my worst one was the 10 minute date, where he picked me up went to check his house he was renting and then saying his boss hit him up to go inspect a house that got flooded in a town 20 mins later. Lol 😂So pretty much took a drive in his truck and right back to house after seeing his rented out house... not to mention he was awkward (barely any conversation going, no matter how much I tried to keep it going) and just couldn't take a joke. Lol Needless, to say never talked to him again and after that experience.. 😒😒

• I'll tell you when i get there

What Guys Said 4

• That probably would have been my first date ever, it's not that it was bad it was more that it was awkward since her parents were present and watching us the whole time at the movies lol, which I can understand why, but it didn't make it any less uncomfortable.

• wow seems overprotective. srry to here that dude.

• Well it was a double date with my friend and her sister, so maybe they just wanted to make sure nothing happened lol who knows. They never did it again though after that.

• Surely I'm not the only person who has never had a date right?
    *looks around*
    Guys?
    ... shit xD

• haha that would of been awkward man :P

• My taxi driver got arrested for jumping a red light!

• I've never been on a date.