What's wrong? What should I do?

My boyfriend had a business trip last week and due to our conflicting schedules we weren't able to talk though I regularly sent him messages while he was away which he never responded to. He returned home yesterday and he hasn't talked to me or sent me a message... I know he's probably tired but it's been a day, is it too much to ask for a simple text to tell me that he's home safe? What should i do?

Should i text him? What should i tell him?

What Guys Said 1

• I am in the same position myself, although she's not my girlfriend we had been seeing each other a few weeks, with constant conversation back and forth and we had already discussed what our next date would be. She went out of town and radio silence for half a week, then when I did text her again got the most meh reply ever. I say back off and let him come to you, if he's not responding then don't throw yourself out there

What Girls Said 0