Girl lied about seeing a tv show to get close to me, how to handle it?

I just started talking to a girl and she seemed interested in some of the stuff I like, like game of thrones. But she does not seem to really know the intricate details of the show and a lot of the main plot, so I am guessing that she lied about this to get close to me and to have something to talk with me.

How should I handle it? I guess she is interested for sure in me if she went through all this just to talk with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lying about a show isn't a big deal I mean she only did it to get closer to you because she wanted to have something in common. Instead of being mad about it, educate her on the show, ask her is she really watches it, and if she says no, then simply take it as a chance to show it to her, teach her about it etc. You'll get closer and maybe she will actually get interested in it.

What Girls Said 1

• so what if she lied to you about a show?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she was ashamed that she hadn't watched game of thrones yet - and rightly so, there is not a single good excuse for not watching that show, other than being bind.

Maybe she didn't lie but she's not good at remembering details.

Or maybe she did lie but why is that a big deal?

• Maybe she watches it but just doesn't understand some of it. I watch some movies and shows that I don't understand half the time, yet I still watch them cause they're fun and or interesting