Do you think men should make the first move or women should make the first move or does it really matter?

I know I'm only 22 years old but, I believe in the old school way. I think men should make the first move because men are the ones that should do the chasing in my opinion. if a female see a man she's attracted to and wants his attention she is suppose to make her self noticeable so he can see her. Maybe even throw in some eye contact. If he finds her attractive then I think he should make the first move and go over there. Thats my opinion. When you watch the animal kingdom and they're doing a show on lions, the male lion always the one looking for a potential mate. He sees a potential mate so he approaches her. Now its up to the female lion to accept him or decline him. Men are naturally the hunters. What do you think?

• Yes men are suppose to make the first move.
  • Nope. I don't care if I am the man, if she want some she need to come and get some!!
  • I don't care that I'm a female, if I see a fine ass man you better believe I'm gonna be over there tryna holla!
It's a part in this paragraph that says "maybe throw in some eye contact" I shouldn't have put in the word maybe. A woman SHOULD make eye contact, not maybe.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who however is attracted to the other person should always approach. It doesn't matter if its man or woman. Whoever is the one with the romantic feelings should do it, because the other person is completely unaware of these feelings and trying to use subtle hints to get your feelings across to someone isn't always the right way.

If it was solely the man's job to approach then a lot of girls will be left out of the fray, because not EVERY girl is going to get approach, especially not always by a desirable guy. Sometimes in order to get something, you have to go out and get it yourself instead of one day hoping somebody will do it for you.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, it is man's responsibility to be the pursuer. A woman trying to pursue a man comes across presumptuous, needy, and forward. And has no evidence of whether the man is even interested in her in that way. IF a man IS interested in her in that way, he WILL make that known to her by asking her own on a date, etc. All women need to do is act friendly, or bit flirtation is fine, and just BE PATIENT!!

• Maybe throw in some eye contact? Maybe? Lady, if you want any chance of attention you better throw in a lot of eye contact at the bare minimum.

• Lol... I love your response. I know you need eye contact. I put maybe because that is just the way I talk. I use maybe too much. But YES eye contact is a must.

• I also got stuck on that MAYBE.

• I agree that the man should be a man and take what he wants.

• Whoever was interested first should approach.

• Girls should make the first move if the guy is too shy xD

• Who gives a fuck?

The way it works is women hardly never make the first move anyway. Any guy who hopes for that to happen will not pass on his genes.

• If she wants me and I don't notice it she'd better open her yap about it. I can't read minds; I'm not going to be blamed for not making the first move on her.

• If she wants me she can make the move, I'm not doing it

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah I like being approached too.

• I love making the first move, it makes feel sexy lol

• Sure! Maybe shy girls will wait for the guy to start the conversation and it may lead it to never happening. More confident girls will most likely go up to them and chat