Girls, I am Insecure because I look younger than my age?

So I'm a 19 year old guy, and most people guess me to be around 16-18, but never my actual age. I have been told I am "very good looking" and I get quite a bit of attention from girls around 16-17 but never really the slightly older ones.

From a girl in the 18-21 age bracket, can and do you find a guy who looks around 17 to be physically attractive? Or is it just a turn off? It's been bugging me a lot for awhile now. Thanks

5

Most Helpful Girl

• why would you look 16 or 17? height?

• 5'9-5'10 or 177 cm

• My face?

• i think it is fine... dont think too much.. this is all in your head.. girls usually go for older boys.. so maybe thats the case..

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 22 but he tells me that people usually take him to be 17/18 a lot and I personally can see it too. He's very young looking but I am definitely attracted to him. It's not like all I see is a young face. I see his personality and the person he is and that attracts me. Girls look more than just your face for attractiveness. They look at your personality and attitude too

• All I gotta say is I'm in the same boat as you! Maybe you have walked by a good number of girls your age but didn't take notice of them because you thought they were too young. :P

• That's good! It's better to look younger then older!

• I guess every girl has their own opinion on this, but don't worry, lot's of people feel the same. You're going to love looking young when you're older haha