Girls, I am Insecure because I look younger than my age?

So I'm a 19 year old guy, and most people guess me to be around 16-18, but never my actual age. I have been told I am "very good looking" and I get quite a bit of attention from girls around 16-17 but never really the slightly older ones.

From a girl in the 18-21 age bracket, can and do you find a guy who looks around 17 to be physically attractive? Or is it just a turn off? It's been bugging me a lot for awhile now. Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• why would you look 16 or 17? height?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5'9-5'10 or 177 cm

• Show All
    • My face?

• i think it is fine... dont think too much.. this is all in your head.. girls usually go for older boys.. so maybe thats the case..

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 22 but he tells me that people usually take him to be 17/18 a lot and I personally can see it too. He's very young looking but I am definitely attracted to him. It's not like all I see is a young face. I see his personality and the person he is and that attracts me. Girls look more than just your face for attractiveness. They look at your personality and attitude too

0|0
    0|0
  • All I gotta say is I'm in the same boat as you! Maybe you have walked by a good number of girls your age but didn't take notice of them because you thought they were too young. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • That's good! It's better to look younger then older!

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess every girl has their own opinion on this, but don't worry, lot's of people feel the same. You're going to love looking young when you're older haha

0|0
    0|0