So I've found someone to be quite awful kissers despite them being quite experienced, which led me to wonder if perhaps that the way some guys like them to kiss.
Do you think there are various ways to be good at kissing, and that someone may be incompatible in terms of how they kiss, or do you think it's just a simple single with good at one end and terrible at the other?
- All good kissers would be considered good by most people.10% (10)20% (11)14% (21)Vote
- There are different styles of kissing which can lead to an incompatibility between different good kissers.62% (62)36% (20)53% (82)Vote
- I haven't kissed (m) any people11% (11)13% (7)12% (18)Vote
- I haven't got a clue6% (6)16% (9)10% (15)Vote
- See answers11% (11)15% (8)11% (19)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
People have different preferences when it comes to kissing.
For example, I don't enjoy a lot of tongue during kissing (like, I prefer more "playful teasing" than "tongue wrestling"). But some people DO like a lot of tongue. So, if I kissed someone who used a lot of tongue, I wouldn't enjoy it as much as someone who does enjoy a lot of tongue.
I'd say that the best kissers are a) people who like kissing the same way you do, or b) "adaptable kissers" - people who pay attention to the way their partner is trying to kiss them and follow their lead (of course, the downside for those people is that they may end up kissing their partner in a way that they themselves do not enjoy).6