Im so confused on this relationship please help?

Need help with this relationship im in only been 3 weeks together?
Started dating my cousins best friend recently met her through my cousin we both fell hard the first day we met, i added her on facebook and got her number cause she wanted to text instead of typing on FB.
She started talking to me and after he just went all uphill we started texting and talking all day after a week or 2 we are now boyfriend and girlfriend, now here's the problem i tried to play the "let her text me first, let her make topics first etc" cause i use to always chase chase chase but after a while she asked me how come i never text her first and stuff. she went to DR on Sunday won't be back till this Sunday. She calls me her bear and she really likes me but i feel like the convos started dying down between us cause we texted so much first week we started talking. But i feel like a week with her in D R without talking or texting (cause she can't its expensive, will make the relationship stronger) i really want us to work between me and her. last thing she told me was after i asked her why she wasn't replying to me faster and what was taking her long to respond she said this "Okay how about i use this trip as a set assessment kind of thing. Because right now im just lost in my emotions. which i think its also what has made me be a crappy igirlfriend. so when i get back and my brain is all clear we speak about this again and come to a logical understand of whats happening is that okay? and then i told her sounds fair and i will cya soon and she goes i will cya soon my bear *kisses* i mean i dont disrespect her or nothing the only thing that was holding us back a bit and started feeling crappy was we use to write like essays while we text now when we text its just like 1 sentence and than reply like 1 hour later or something? What can i do to spark it back up like how it was the first week when we started texting?

she just came back today and texted me around 12 am at night when she got home from the airport "Hey. So i've come to a conclusion with stuff lol. And im back home and safe. and aliveish." Im confused i have a feeling her conclusion is going to be bad but then again why would she put LOL in between? What do you think guys im kinda scared.. I like her a lot should i be worried
doesn't conclusion mean like a bad thing when someone mention it to you? :/

What Girls Said 2

• First, you can't just expect for every girl to talk to you 24/7, she might want space.
    Second, maybe she's not that into you? Do you talk in real life? Meet up? She might want something more than a realtionship online..
    And third, most girls like to be wanted. I know guys like that girls take initiative, as you said, but after you stop "chasing" we get bored and feel like you don't want us anymore.
    You'll just have to wait until she gets back..

• im just really confused on what she meant whe she texted me last night when she got home "Hey. So i've come to a conclusion with stuff lol. And im back home and safe. and aliveish." thats all im hoping its not bad

• I don't know... maybe she's used to using lol when she texts?

• welp she just texted me saying "Yeah a conclusion lol. you remember how i said i would use this vacation to think?" I feel something bad is coming

• Wowwwwwwwwww, chill down! It sounds like you two are still quite young. Please understand that it is a COMPLETELY normal process. In the first couple of weeks, you will naturally be more lovey dovey.

Moving on, from her text is seems like she feels herself again. Before she said that she felt like a crappy girlfriend, but now she seems to feel okay again about herself. Of course, you can interpret it in many other ways too. But for now, (really though) just try to CALM DOWN. If something bad happens, let it happen. You two will work it out :)

• yeah i know what your trying to say but like she just came back i would think you know from not seeing me or talking to me for a week you would say "Hey im back from DR i miss you " but instead she wrote that like i feel like something bad is coming like she's going to say" Oh my conclusion is i just want us to be friends" or something similiar to that you get what im trying to say? :/

• like i was expecting a more suprising text like "HEY Babe i miss you you knowthis and that" :/

• doesn't conclusion mean " To end something" thats why im like ohh ohh :(

What Guys Said 0