What should you wear and go for a first meeting?

I'm meeting this gut I've know for 3 years and we are finally going to meet Face to Face
but I dont know what to wear or were to meet or were to go with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bring a friend when you go to meet him and do it in a public place

• Yeah I was thinking public place but what do you guys like girls to wear besides dresses.

• Nothing in particular as long as she looks good but a dress is classy

What Guys Said 1

• Coffee house. That's the best first date place

What Girls Said 4

• Meet somewhere like a cafĂ©, someplace simple, but cute. Wear whatever you want to. Don't hide behind a mask. If you come dressed up in full makeup and fancy clothes he will take the impression that's what you like to wear, when in fact you may like to wear trackies and ugg boots. Don't wear those for the date.

• Try jeans with a chiffon shirt. Also for where to go, a mall or entertainment complex has ple to do.

• just wear something casual in a public place

• One of the best dates are going to the cinema and then dinner so you can talk about it. If you don't have a lot of money, go to a park and just talk and walk around town. Now that summer is coming up, I say wear a dress or shorts, but not too revealing