Still not having a boyfriend... im turning 23?

Yeah... never had that first young love... how can i feel better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't feel bad about it. You just haven't met any guy that sets your heart in a fiery passion yet.

If you want better chances of finding a guy that does that. Try to get out there more and places were there are guys. Try to talk to more random dudes. So don't be scared of what to talk about. Just say what first topic pops into your head and go for it.

What Guys Said 5

• I know how you feel I am 32 and have never had a girlfriend. I am guessing you feel a little sad you never got to experience love as a teenager?

• Get out there and meet some guys. Be a bit more outgoing. Chat up some guys. Be social. You'll get rejected, hopefully kindly, but most guys are thrilled to have a girl want to talk with them.

Good luck.

• Well i can tell you that you are the perfect age and the year is still young!
    My suggestions are either embrace your single womanhood and have fun to compensate for it.
    Or start working towards finding mr right. You can be proactive by joining dating websites or going to local hotspots to make connections. Network girl! It is so easy for a friend to tell you about a friend of a friend who is also single. BOOM, POW you get a blind date easier than writing an email!

• 0|1
  • I'm 27 and never had a girlfriend, so I feel your pain

What Girls Said 7

• Get a hobby, go try to get one? Meet some dudes, do some dating, stop wallowing in self pity?

• already have hobbies... but i work all the time and go to school and honestly the town i live in is really anti social

• Go on tinder!

• you can be more girly, lovely.. you can change your hair model change your life system and be more attractive ;)

• That's okay, just do your best to find one.

• are you a reserved type of person?

• not really

• just go out there and have fun with your girls and sooner or later, you'll find someone

• Stop focusing on it, otherwise it will destroy your life.

• that there's still plenty of time to find the one

people with a boyfriend at a young age isn't good, "what is love" at that point?
    Just kids not knowing how to solve a problem the mature way..

• Don't feel bad! It's good that you're waiting for that special someone. The wait will be worth it (: