Why does it seem like girls don t like dark skin guys?

I don't want to hear how im over exaggerating when I constantly have been told by many girls that they like only blonde guys or blue eyed guys which is just a nice way of saying white guys lol.

It sucks that girls are very shallow and what's funny is that most of my white friends are VERY picking while my darker are not and one other thing I've notice was that darker girls seem least into me while the lighter ones even tho they still prefer lighter guys would give me a chance that is until a white guy shows up lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're dating a woman of color (black or indian), then to them you aren't dark at all.
    You must be putting this in reference to white women.
    Only then will your skin tone be considered dark in comparison.
    I think you're a great looking guy.
    I don't think your skin tone is solely the reason for them not wanting to date you.
    Are you even putting yourself out there enough?

What Girls Said 5

• stop generalizing please! not all girls are after white guys... maybe the girls you are looking for have a preference for white guys... but note that NOT ALL GIRLS are into white guys ok

• Isn't it so shallow of you to generalized that girls are very shallow just because of what? oh yeah because of how many times you've been told that ___ likes ____.
    You have to understand that everyone has preference in the same way that you have a preference of which girl you are into..

I'm not white, while maybe it's true that most of us prefer guys who are white it isn't true to all. I personally prefer guys who have dark skins.

• "everyone has preference"

But it seems like almost every girl has the same preference but your right I can't do anything about it

• The ones you meet maybe, but not all. It isn't shallow to prefer whites what's shallow is to not give a chance to others just because of their skin color.

• I don't focus on skin color. But there are many girls that like dark skin. One of my best friends is white and about to marry a man who's nickname is "Black".

• What did you go after 100 girls already with the same response and preference?
    Get over yourself and keep looking.

• Wow 100 girl? So darker guy needs to go after 100 girls while a lighter one doesn't. you just proved me right.

• You can't read very well, huh?

• I dislike blonde guys, f that
    darker men all the way

What Guys Said 3

• white is in bro

• I've always been on the bottom of the list of most girls among my friends 'cause I'm the darkest, but you can't blame people for what they do/don't like. And just to be fair, I wouldn't date anyone darker than myself either. Not unless I really liked them.

• well i have darker skin than you, and they like me, so i dont know what to tell you