Girls are ignoring me even when they showed enough interest to give me their snapchat or number. What's going on?

I've been using online dating for about a year now. When I send about 7-8 messages to a girl I add them I snapchat. I'll snapchat them that evening if I messaged them in the early afternoon or I'll snapchat them the next evening if messaged them that night. These girls will either give me the cold shoulder right away and open my snaps with no response , or later that month for no reason do the same thing, then there's girls that will respond but always make excuses not to go on a date, or Skype because I would rather Skype or face time over snapchat or texting/calling. They all make excuses though lol. What's funny is these girls that I snapchat and open my snap with no response they still manage to watch my storyline snaps. I don't understand if someone isn't interested would be curious as to what I'm doing in my storyline? If a girl doesn't respond to my snap/text I'll message her 2 days later if she doesn't respond to that then 4 days later no response to that then I cut them off. I'm not clingy at all. I'm independent I have a good job where I make $45/hr at , I'm 6'2 & muscular (260ibs), I have a great sense of humor, im humble but confident, I drive a BMW m5, I also produce hiphop beats for artists, and I know how to cook well. I don't understand why I have this bad luck with woman lol. Tell me your thoughts about what the issue is Thanks for your input.
The picture is me so you know I actually look.

Girls are ignoring me even when they showed enough interest to give me their snapchat or number. What's going on ?

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• You must be boring and they don't find out until they've had enough conversation with you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.