Girls, what should I do about this situation between me and this girl?

Her: i dont know you well enough to pursue something romantic to be honest. I think you're a nice guy though

Me: to be completely honest i had deleted our messages and forgot all about it.

Her: okay lol bye

7

Most Helpful Girl

• The fuck? She rejected you nicely and you sent her a dumb message like that? To me she's done with you and you might as well forget about her

• Well i already did she was the one that replyd after i sent that message i deleted all the messages so i couldnt talk to her

What Girls Said 6

• Nothing dude, it's handled.

• She's not interested in you and you gave a really dumb-ass reply after she rejected you ta boot so I think this is over. Sorry :(

• How is it a dumb ass reply it was done whats left to say

• oh then whats the point in asking about this if you didn't care? just curious.

• Cause im being portrayed as someone whos rude and disrespectful she said no essentially. What did i say out of tge way i just said i deleted all the messages and forgot all about it. Am i supposed to play her game and get my heart broke in order to please people cause after that message i was like ok whats the purpose in us talking anymore

• What exactly do you want to happen between the two of you?

• Well it was completely online but i was interested in getting to know her

• Move on 😂

• That was my plan last time before she sent that message last night

• seems like you already forgot about it.

• Yep really have haven't heard back and glad but thanks for posting

• Yeah you kind of came off as really immature and rude. Like you wanted to say something to hurt or make her upset just to 'get back' at her for not being interested in you. Not a great move in my opinion. So there's not much to do now

• I didn't wanna hurt her the situation was done there was nothing left to say so why continue talking

• you should like a total asshole, why would you say something like that to her?