I'm at home feeling miserable, how do I distract myself?

I like a guy who will NEVER like me and I usually get over crushes pretty quick but it's been almost a year and I still like this guy. Every time I think about how he and I will never date, I just put myself in a really crappy mood because I feel like I'll never really be good enough for a guy like him and it sucks! How do I distract myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wonder what kind of guy who won't like you, you look adorable :) ... However you have to understand that there will always be a better one for you. Anyway I would say that you have to go outside home, go for a walk :)

What Guys Said 4

• By getting busy if such thoughts come at you, like reading or calling a friend. They are false thoughts anyway, don't believe them one bit. You are good enough for any guy you want.

• Well, stop being at home.

• There are so many guys. As far as I can see you seem like a too picky. Go out to nature if you have it there. Just go out to park ;)

• I promise you I'm not picky. I just think this guy was pretty awesome so it sucks.

• just because it's pretty you want him? haha

• Nope! I'm getting the impression that you think I'm shallow too? That's definitely not the case though

What Girls Said 1

• Confess to him. I did with the guy I liked for a year when he was still dating other girls. So I confessed got rejected of course, but the thing is I moved on and found another guy.
    I'm happier now and when i look back, sometimes I questioned why I fell for him in the first place.

• I wish I was that brave! He's a missionary (until next month) so he's not dating anyone. But I'm sure a guy like him has tons of girls waiting for him to get back

• It just takes time just blurt out the words. Don't worry about the other girls, just worry about how you are going to get your feelings across to him.