Guy who has almost all female followers on IG a turn off?

Ladies if you met a guy and then started following him on IG would it bother you that most of his followers are females? I recently met a girl and she said after scrolling through my followers that she was put off by the amount of girls that follow me; Is this a rational thing? I'd never thought this was an issue and wouldn't mind if the tables were turned and I met a girl with many guy followers. *sidenote my IG is pretty bland not a lot of shirtless slefies or anything liek that lol.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually put off by a guy that has a bunch of female followers as well.

Usually these women tend to be nude, or posing in a very provocative manner.
    I know these guys don't actually know these women, they just drooling over them or add them to boost their male ego.
    Any guy that falls into the stereotype for me is a major turn off.

The fact that the women you added aren't nude or being overly suggestive in their photos, this wouldn't bother me.
    Honestly, if you had all male followers she'd probably think you were gay.
    There is no healthy balance with her.
    I think she's a bit insecure to be honest.

What Girls Said 9

• Sure, if they gave him constant attention that would be hard to compete with. But I'd especially be monitoring how much attention a guy I'm interested pays to other girls. I'm not a fan of floaty social butterfly behavior because it doesn't scream commitment. Actually kind of on the fence about a guy I'm becoming friends with. What keeps me from pursuing him is distance, and as much as we have fun chatting I know his attention is widespread to other people (because of his career and the social implications with it.)

• Yes. I won't take him seriously because I'll think he's either shady, a hoe, or a complete narcissist. Either that or he has a pathetic level of self-esteem and needs constant reassurance from random females. All of the above are an EXTREME TURN-OFF.

• I would think he's a flirt and possibly a thot. Why doesn't he have male followers? He has males friends right?

• Yea but usually those guys are like models or celebrities right ( I probably won't ever date one but it's from what I've seen) I think a regular guy would more then likely be up to something because when your high status the girls more then likely followed you and not the other way around.

• In my opinion yes but on my defense I'm the jealous type. It doesn't really matter if you have shirtless pics or not it is kind of sketchy to have mostly girl followers. If you really like the girl explain to her why you have so many girl followers maybe she'll understand if she believes it's a good reason why they follow you.

• Well if I liked him and I was jealous or felt that I'd be a sheep, yes. Because its human nature.

• I personally wouldn't even care that much at all.

• It's doesn't bother me, but Id assume that you're a flirt or player.

• No, if you were following mostly females though that'd be sketchy.