Girls, Ladies how would you feel if a man who you were attracted to and had the confidence to ask you out rejected you PURELY because of your height?

And would you think it's superfical or not?

* I meant "if you asked the guy out" sorry my error

20

Most Helpful Girl

• That's happened to me. I asked out a guy who I thought was cool and someone I would want to date. He was shorter than me and he told me I was too tall and ugly for him to date. How do you think I felt?

Absolutely yeah, it's superficial. It's not like I can make myself shorter. It's not my problem if a guy feels unmanly around me. That is the moment I realized that men usually aren't too keen on tall women.

What Girls Said 19

• Um... his loss, I guess. If he likes me but won't date me because I am either too tall or too short, then he is a little on the shallow side anyhow and I probably wouldn't want to get too serious with him for that reason anyhow. Better that I find out now.

• I would feel bad, no doubt but everyone has their preferences so I'd have to accept it.
    It would seem like a very shallow reason, but in the end it's his loss. I would simply move on.

• i would ask him why he even asked me out in the first place just to reject me

• He likes what he likes. You can get rejected for any numerous things beyond your control so why should height be any different? If he likes taller girls or shorter girls then he should date who he likes not be with me if I'm not who he wants

• 2|0
  • I feel like height is superficial. If he was short then I'm pretty sure he knows what it feels like to be judged for his height. I hear all the time how guys are made fun of for being short because it's "unattractive", which I don't think is true. It would be almost hypocritical to judge a girl, who actually came up to the guy and asked HIM out, on her height.

• The same as I always feel I've had guys say "sorry I don't date black girls". So it'd be nothing new to me.

• first of all,,,, why would he ask me out then reject me? its doesn't makes sense

• I don't know... that's never happened to me...
    hmm I don't think I'd care though, Don't wanna be with someone like that anyway

• Superficial. I think it is also superficial when a girl does the same thing to a guy. (Rejects him because of height). It's beyond stupid to me!

• i wouldd think he's superficial and would move on with my life because any feelings i had for him would be gone.

• no everyone is entitled to date who they want. height is an important thing for me but i know it isn't for everyone.

• height as in too tall?

• It would hurt because I am insecure about my height. It's a little superfical but understandable. In the end, I would probably just laugh it off and move on.

• His choice, I'd respect it, because If I felt like I liked him, then I need to be able to respect what he wants and be happy with what makes him happy.

• Any relationship based on looks alone is banal and shallow

• I would be upset because my height isn't something I can change I'm short it's just part of who I am

• what this question doesn't make sense. He asked me out to reject me after? O_o

• I'd be upset about it, if I really liked the guy it'd make me hate my height but I'd get over it because he likes what he likes and I can't do anything about that.