Describe your dream girl/guy?

face
personality
body
all that good stuff

1|0
3|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like a guy with no seriousanger issues. He has to be chill. He has to be understanding and considerate. I would never trust a selfish man. He has to be honest. I want to know how he feels about things. Communication is a foundation of a relationship. He has to know how to commit and be sincere. I want a guy with a sense of humor. Lastly, I have to feel like my body, mind, and soul is safe with him. Trust is important.
    I do not have an ideal look for him. I used to but I realized that I don't have a type in looks. Personality yes, but as for looks I always make exceptions because I like who I like. And when I like someone, I don't see any flaws. I like them for every little making of who they are.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• sharp eyes, red-ish long hair, medium-big lips, medium-large boobs and ass but preferably large, a nice curve, short in size, preferably one without abs showing (i just think a little bit of belly is nice :) ), playful personality - likes to joke around a lot, a sweet and caring person. also, one that makes me a sandwich every morning and sometimes even surprises me with pizza (my favourite food),

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I stopped dreaming.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ultimately loyal n love me the most 😊 that's so looks won't bother bc I'm not Tom Cruise either but she should be hygienic lol😜 wbu?

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know what my dream girl would look like but personality-wise they'd be motivated, self-respectable, intelligent, funny... all that cliché stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • shorter than me, red hair, nice face. not to thick buy not skinny either. she should be sweet but also a bit perverted and have a medium to high sex drive. also if she cooks and cleans that would be nice

0|0
    0|0
  • face - pretty
    personality - prettier
    Body - pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Face pretty personality should be good height should be average or short must have curves

0|0
    0|0
  • My lass 😍 I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend my life with. She's perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • a tramp that cooks and has good sex with me.

0|0
    1|1
  • Just sexy and kind :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't have a dream guy, I'm quite versatile when it comes to looks and personalities I'm attracted to. It's super hard to pinpoint stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one I have now <3

0|0
    0|0