My boyfriend tells me I'm out of his league and is afraid that I will leave him! What can I do?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about two months, and our relationship really is amazing. But one thing that bothers me, is how he constantly worries that I'm gonna leave him, although he knows I don't want another man. He thinks I'm way out of his league, and I think he really doesn't have faith in himself.
Is there anything I can do to help him? I feel like repeating myself over and over again by explaining my feelings for him, because I really don't have any plans on leaving him.

Most Helpful Guy

• He has a lack of confidence which will eventually need to be fixes... but if u wanna help him it might take a lot... he is the kinda guy that If he sees u talking with some other dude friend he will lose his mind... to be honest if u wanna make him feel better u could do stuff like... make fun of past boy friends and then say something like "I know u wouldn't do something as stuped as that"... which will boost his moral... I'm not really sure there is much u can do that would make him feel " special enough for u ".. or make him feel like he is in your league... I would just say it to him directly that he needs to act more confident.

What Guys Said 1

• the insecurity can only fade away with trust.. which needs time to build up. sadly 2 months just isn't enough time for him to realize ur commitment to him and he'll have this insecurity regardless of what u do right now.

What Girls Said 6

• He seems really insecure and the only thing you can do is reassure him again and again everytime he expresses his fears. The problem lies with him and it's something he needs to work himself in order to overcome this issue. Also, doing things that he likes and is good at, may be a good way to boost his confidence. What you need to do is be supportive of him and understanding, especially because you like him so much! :)

• You just need to let him know that you love him.

And also maybe in a nice way... that insecurity isn't very attractive, even though his opinion of your hotness is flattering.

• Just keep showing your love towards him. Him worrying is just his fear of someone who's worth loving leaving him. Someone in his past probably left him which is why he's worried. Also keep reassuring him that you're his and he's yours.

• Tell him how you feel and that you don't intend to leave him and that you think he is hot.

• If you love him, then don't leave him
    and show him how great he is and how lucky you are to have him by your side

• he says your too good for him either because he is cheating and wants out or really has no confidence