Any Suggestions?

Hi all , I've recently ( January ) relocated to a new city to work. I've got no friends or family in this new city. The church I joined is organising a singles nite and being single, I thought it will be a great way to meet single ladies. The problem is , Im a bit of a shy guy and Im wondering if anyone can give me suggestions on how to approach the single ladies without coming across as a loner. Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• just go and start talking with them. Best you can do

What Girls Said 2

• Pick up lines! Nah I kid haha. But anyway, just be open, and friendly. Smile, introduce yourself, find something to talk about. The atmosphere, the food, the drinks, the church. Each topic is bound to bring up another. Good luck!

• be confident and smile
    ask questions she can't say yes or no on to keep the conversation going

What Guys Said 2

• You're hardly a loner, you've just relocated.

As for approaching women you could just introduce yourself and say that your new in town etc.

• do you really want to mingle with religious folk? :s do yourself a favor dude and get someone intelligent, you'll be better off in the long run