Girls, why is my ex doing this?

So, my ex & I dated for about 3 months, and it ended bad. I still love her unconditionally, but we argued a lot after the relationship & she said that she, "feels uncomfortable being associated with me & that we shouldn't contact each other again." She also told me, "to live a beautiful life because you out of everyone deserve to". I asked to say goodbye to her face & she just kept saying she doesn't want to see me. So no contact for about a week, and then I drunk texted her, nothing bad just that I saw a tattoo she'd like & it reminded me of her. However, she was trying to drag the conversation on until I told her to enjoy her night. Today, when I woke up I texted her & she agree'd to go out with me Saturday evening, however mentioned she's going to a movie with "someone". So why would she agree to go out after initiating no contact so quickly & why even mention that she's seeing a film with someone? I do hope things work out between us, but I just don't want her out of my life.

Thanks for the advice, some more has happened since then. She started snapchatting me & I stopped replying after a couple, because the conversation died out. Couple minutes later she posts a story of the guy, just a random picture of him on his phone. I asked if she was seeing anybody & to make sure he treats her well, and she replied, "yeah, sorry." Next day she starts snapchatting me again, this time pictures of her family & a spider ( I hate spiders and she knows this). why?
I don't really want a relationship with her as I can't see myself with her after all of this, but I'm wondering why the attempts from the girl that told me we shouldn't contact eachother anymore?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 months yeah it wasn't love maybe lust an infatuation but not real love. It sounds like games not someone your going to marry an she's an ex so why not move on instead of going over old ground that may have you arguing about the same thing over an over. Life's way too short for that drama. Her telling you she's out with someone is an attempt at jealousy which is so very lame an useless. the fact your asking a question on it shows she causes problems in your life. Leave her in the past As 3 months is nothing in a relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• This seems like she's trying to keep you around and telling you how popular she is ie having a date with someone. All I see is her trying to give you false hopes. Tbh, you should go out, hang out with someone new and get over her. Love should be mutual and between two people who are concerned and truly love each other.

• Maybe she misses you and is just trying to keep a safe distance since you both have a record of arguing.

• maybe she misses you

• Just act as a friend. And don't do anything awkward.

If u really want her back u have to seem un interested. .. she will then want u more kinda thing