Where did you meet your "THE ONE" (boyfriend/girlfriend) ?

Where did you meet your girlfriend or boyfriend and what's the story behind it.

Most Helpful Girl

• We met one day on a chatroom. wasn't expecting to find love at all. Says the girl in her first serious relationship. And 1st relationship ever! Lol. We just felt so attracted to each other from 1st talk. Like a soul connection. can't really explain it. Lame i know. Lol. This was it. 1 year and 2 months in and we r still very much in love in our LDR.

What Girls Said 3

• We met the first day of volunteering at our local library freshman year. He was an ugly annoying scrawny kid and I was a chubby, quiet yet aggressive ugly girl. Three years later, he is mine <3 lol not love at first site

• Well at 14 I obviously haven't met the one but my parents met when my mum dropped her newspaper in the street.

• It was in graduate school, we were in class together. At first we didn't pay much attention to each other, but now I couldn't imagine life without him!

What Guys Said 0