I told my ex on facebook that I wish he was dead?

I know it sounds horrible :( but he ruined my life i fell in love with him and we were together for two years and he just left me like that and played with my head for a year and manipulated me making me think he still liked me then always disapear.. I was angry because on the weekend i went clubbing and i was talking to a guy, he raced at me and him and grabbed him and made me feel intimidated, i just walked away. Then the same night he was shouting abuse at me and it looked like he was trying to get at me and hit me something his friends had to hold him back when i did not do or say anything to him I messaged him and said i dont want it to happen again because i felt threatened and scared.. he apologised and said it was because he didn't like me speaking to one of his friends because he still has 'feelings' I was horrible to him because i dont trust or believe a word he says if he had feelings why did he have to ruin my life I said i wish he was dead and he didn't reply Did i hurt him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wishing someone was dead doesn't do much besides making you look like a hateful, bitter, less desirable human being. :/ I know you are rightfully frustrated by the situation but one of the tests of being a good woman is learning how to handle disappointment with grace. It certainly is a challenge and it can require a lot of humility! Sometimes, you just have to let someone else be the bad guy. Let the other person be the ugly, nasty villain while you remain an innocent bystander to their lack of integrity. This means not speaking out of anger and not saying disgusting, foul things that you will later regret. This is a struggle for many people. Even I don't always overcome this struggle!

Anyhow, best thing to do at this point is cut him off and never give him the time of day again. Someone like him who is so shameless with his bad deeds and the amount of heartache he inflicts on you probably isn't going to care if you say you wish he's dead. What's really going to make him hurt, regretful, and feel bad is when time shows him he had a great thing yet you will no longer reply to him or even acknowledge him in life.

What Guys Said 2

• I wish he was dead too.

• He sounds like the worst asshole. He totally earned it.

What Girls Said 2

• I understand you were upset at but wishing he was dead is way too mean. He probably got hurt.

• That was abit too harsh. Anyway, guys don't usually sink in what we say.