Guys, what about a girl makes you want to marry her or stick around?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you think it is as easy as pinpointing one or a few things? I am just curious.
    Based on experience, I was with my ex wife for just over 25 years, you click or don't. During the time I have been dating I have had a number of women that I match up perfectly with on paper. but when we meet "IT" is just not there. I thought it was me. I didn't want the divorce and I thought that I just had too big of a wall up and I would just never be able to trust another woman again. Within 10 min of meeting the woman I am currently dating and very much in love with, that wall was gone. Why? I don't know. As soon as I saw her in person my heart just defrosted. She didn't say anything different then the other women. We just had that spark. You cannot quantify it.

What Guys Said 19

• This is a tough one because EVERY GUY has THEIR opinion. Personally, if she were to be "loyal" as in trustworthy and wouldn't have to make me think twice about anything. She should be understanding, passionate, smart, silly, multi-lingual in social settings (multilingual as in she can communicate with people who value their own perspective). Not attached to her social status on social networks. Likes the outdoors. Has some culture inspired ego to her. These are little things that I would notice. Forever doesn't sound so bad when you get to choose who you spend it with and how you two plan on going about it. Hope this helps.

• Her devotion really. Very few girls are devoted anymore and only date for specific reasons.

• awesome and crazy and wants me.

• Similar interests, life goals, morals, views, and mutual sexual attraction.

• First and most important. .. being a 100% faithful

And second being a little innocent and sweet and caring type of girl... and understanding too...😊.

I would stick around forever... 😉

• Nothing, honestly. The decision to stick around has less to do with the woman and more to do with personal desires relating to stability. all partners are "everymen".

• She's mature yet playful, loyal and good with kids. She has too understand I like my peace and quiet. Especially, when I'm reading things.

• She's attractive, isn't a bitch and high maintenance, is easy going, we get along well

• When you want to spend the rest of your life with this person, you'll just know.
    There are other little things like if your parents like her or can she be a good mother but these are mostly trivial.

• A combination of spirit mind and body.

• Having a heart of Gold , have a deep spiritual understanding seeker of truth
    Kindness even when I don't deserve it , looks beyond my faults an see's my needs

• If i enjoy her company, our personalitys mesh well together, she's loyal, caring, beautiful, intelligent, hard working has goals and sets out to achieve them

• The day when u start being so easy 👉🏼👌🏼

• her personality and how well we can communicate xD it´s very hard to name it.

• The kind of woman she is.

• Too soon, help
    way too soon
    *runs away*

• These girls are very rare.. 😗

• if she gives good head and can cook, i'm all hers

• The feeling of just wanting to be around her because everything is better with her.