Guys, what should I do about my boyfriend?

So we met a couple months ago and didn't really know who each other where. But a month ago we ran into each other and started hanging out, then we realized how we knew each other. Anyways we have started dating and its been 3 weeks. We have hit it off hard and fast. He says he wants me to move in with him when i graduate next year. And he's goung into the coast guard and he's getting me a promise ring while he's at boot camp. He wants his future with me so he says. But anyways he just moved 5 hours away from me. The first time we truly hung out he was in town visiting and we hung oyt for a couple days and kissed. Then the next weekend he drove back down to see me. He was here for a week and we went to dinner and on dates, i even soent the night at his house and we had sex and cuddled the whole night. It was truly perfect he always makes sure im hapoy and ok. But the only issue is now he's back at home and he's been super busy with his family, it makes things hard. I hardly have talked to him the past couple days and he's been sorta short. But he still says he loves me and shows he does care. But today i was trying to be flirty and he was taking forever to answer, so i knew he was busy. So i said hey just text ne later i understand your busy and he said ok i will, bye love you. Like ugh he's never done that he always makes time for me. What should i do? Should i be worried or just push it off. Like i love him, its just hard with him so far away and i never know what he's doing

3

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he's actually busy i believe... do u believe he's seein some other gal?

• See i do think he's busy, he doesn't know any one were he lives. Besides he has pictures of me on insta and he says ges taken by me in my bio so she would know he was in a relationship

• that's good then.. no worries :)

What Guys Said 2

• You're already having trouble. You can't handle not having him around, and when he's without pussy for 6 months, he'll go after someone else. You guys are young. Love doesn't happen just once. Go enjoy the world and don't worry about this kind of stuff. Do you want to move in with him and find out it was the worst mistake ever? You'll resent each other, and oh, a kid never makes things better. Good luck.

• Yeah he's likely busy and your just getting paranoid however I think you shouldn't move in with him right after graduation instead apply for colleges and wait about 6 months or so to move in with him. This will be a critical point in your relationship since you'll find out how he's going to react when your basically spending most of your time in college as well as how much you two really trust each other.