Why does this guy say it's unfair that I don't trust guys?

So we get on met online. He's great looking an funny we speak everyday an most of day. Asking each other what we are doing etc. he sends pics of views he sees of natural outdoors. An he puts smile on my face.

I've had some bad relationships an have become quite defensive an judgmental. He said tonight that he likes talking to me but chill as he says it's unfair to generalise an that he doesn't want to shag me or else he would go on tinder so he says he wants to get to know me.

I said cool but saying it isn't enough cus obviously guys in past have lied an tried tricking me into sex. I did get that he isn't that guy but hard not to think maybe he is lying all I can do is give a chance an see what his actions show. So far I admire his patience and persistence as most guys would of ran a mile when a girl is this way.

He hasn't talked of sex in any rude way or even asked for sexy pics most guys do an are not asking about me an how I am but he does. He is 29 an seems maturer than a lot of guys I've known in past but ofcourse I can't let guard down because of his nice words but I can be more chilled an give it a shot before I push him away for good? 😕😏

Most Helpful Guy

• It is unfair - any new guy you meet is not to blame for what previous guys did to you.

You know you're pushing him away, and he is trying his best to not be pushed, but he will run out of patience and/or interest if you don't relent at least a little bit!

What Guys Said 5

• Because he's not man enough to admit that the male sex is generally less trustworthy when it comes to such matters like taking advantage of girls. He gets all emotional and defensive, which shows that he's not really that mature after all... right? Also, don't let your guard down. He's much older than you and probably an expert at shit.

I honestly can't comment on the last question cuz...

• Yeah he's like don't generalise I can trust but as soon as a guy acts desperate or tries it on I'm gone cus I won't be used by any guy haha. I thought he was 29 I got it wrong he's 23 so in guy world that's very mature as guys tend to take a lot longer to grow up so yeah doubt things will get anywhere. He just wants a chill hangout meet up not a date or to go anywhere nice bit of red flag but if he's happy to grab coffee or go on picnic or to park then fine but no I won't go to a guys house definitely not. An what question lol?

• haha no problem! good luck.

by the way I like it -- waste of space! haha

• Haha thanks good luck too :)

• because when you say it like that, you are throwing every guy into the same guy. what if someone said Women are needy? It means that ALL are, when that is not true.

• Yeah I see. Just hard as I've only found idiots in past 😁

• Their are guys out there you can trust, but its not labeled on our foreheads. dating and being in "love", crushing, like, infatuaded with someone is a gamble. In order to see trust manifes in a relationship you have to risk.

• Yeah I see 😕👀💗

• He considers himself worthy of your trust. He is hoping that you will.

• It doesn't work in his favor.

• You are way too young and immature for him

• No I'm not immature thanks

• from your perspective you are mature

• From people who know me in real life they can see I'm mature I won't expect you to know as you do not know me so you can't know that. Cheers though

What Girls Said 1

• the new guy shouldn't suffer because of your past

• I know but I have no reason to rule him out as not being like them at this stage can only give it a shot an see what he's like right?