Girls, Do you like to be treated like a baby?

I mean do you find a guy attractive who treats you like a cute little princess and has the whole "aww you're so cute" thing going on?

• Yes I love it
    27% (13)
  • No it's quite irritating
    73% (35)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

• To do it to be play fulling teasing is fine. I will do it back to my boyfriend as well. Just doing it 24/7 would be kind of annoying.

• obviously not doing it 24/7 only sometimes :)

• It can be 50/50. A guy I use to like always patted my head like I was some little kid or something. I complained but I liked it.

But, I dislike it when I'm not taken seriously. I get fussy and annoyed.

• It's not like if a guy treats you like that means that he doesn't take you seriously. We like to show our love that way only.

• I wouldn't mind him treating like a baby sometimes but not all the time because that will get irritating to me.

• yes treating a girl like that always would be weird... but you are 13 so in a sense you are still a baby only :)

• I fucking hate that. I want to be taken seriously. It's really disrespectful to do such thing. If a guy does that, I wouldn't talk to him instantly.

• really I thought most women loved to be treated like princesses.

• Hell no, but maybe that's just me, because I'm not really a princess like girl either way. I would get really mad if a guy does that to me.

• I'd rather be taken seriously by someone I find attractive. Being treated like a baby 24/7 makes me feel like a little kid and it gets annoying.

• obviously not 24/7, only when we're cuddling and all.

• If you'll look so cute like that how can a man resist :P :D

• "How" is a good question. Lol. Quite a few men have resisted the urge.

• No thanks.

• I am a grown ass woman. There is no need to patronize me - I'm quite capable.

• I would love it, especially if we're cuddling 💕
    When it comes to relationships, I'm big on affection.

• There is a big difference being treating like a princess and being treated like a baby. One is treated like a woman, the other a child.

• yeah like a princess/baby, quite similar, would you like to be treated as a doll lol?

• You're an idiot.

• ohh you don't want to be daddy's little girl

• No.. I want to be viewed as a woman, not a child. That would make me think he was secretly a pedophile.

• If this guy was my dad, sometimes yes. If its someone I'm interested in, no way. I don't want him to think of adopting me lol

• No fuck I will punch you

• I f*****g loathe it!!! Lol my boyfriend does it to me all the time and he's like, "I can't help it you're just adorable!" It's sooo annoying lol!

• probably you secretly like it, I mean why else your boyfriend will do it a lot.

• To piss me off of course. Haha. Seriously I don't like it, but hey at least it's not negative.

• Haha, 24/7?

I would explode. :p

• I'm 5'8" that shit will feel forced with me.

• It has very little to do with height I guess. But yes obviously age plays a role cause a younger boyfriend treating you like that would be weird af.

• I wouldn't mind it every now and then but all the time and you'll piss me off.

• lol hell no.

• but.. but.. you look cute :D

• i love it but then some guys take it over board

• From time to time, jokingly but it's irritating.

• yeah obviously doing it all the time would be too much but some guys show their love by this way only.

• Then that guy's girlfriend would have to deal with it or he needs to find another way to show his love to her

• I hate it! I am not a baby.

• It depends on the person, but yes I love it, it makes me feel loved. :)

• No, I don't find that appealing at all.

• That is not attractive at all