Telling her about my past, good call?

She is been so hurt I can tell that she is afraid to get close to me, on a deep level. I've been so hurt that I am afraid that I won't be cared for in the same way that I care for someone else. I am starting to feel like she isn't caring about me the same way I am, because of her past. and because of mine I am feeling insecure. We have not talked about our pasts much, But I want to tell her everything and explain my insecurities. Since she isn't my girlfriend yet, is that a good call?

We have been on dates, kissed and have been talking for months, just not title yet because she wants to take things slow.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both of you should air out your pasts to each other which will build trust and help you two work on your insecurities.

What Girls Said 1

• You dont want to start the relationship on a lie... Honesty sometimes hurts, but is always the best policy in situations like this. You should tell her about your past. She will find out in the long run, but the later she finds out, the longer you have kept a secret from her. Maybe just glaze of the gist of it to begin with...

What Guys Said 1

• if u don't like talkin bout pasts... better mention it 2 her... only if she asks bout it and u trust her of course,,,