I'm very confused, cannot get some advice?

I've been talking to this girl for 2 weeks now. We went out on our first date this past Friday and it couldn't have gone better. She told me she really liked me and was kissing on me all night. We even went out the next day and spent the whole day together, it was another great day. I can tell she likes me. But ever since I've started talking to her and even now, when we text, she doesn't text me much. It's not that when she texts me she's short with me it's that I hardly talk to her. And I think that it just worries me cause usually when I'm dating a girl we are always talking but it's different with her. Cause in my past when a girl hardly talks to me she's not interested and doesn't wanna talk and is on the verge of not doing anything with me. But when we went out this past weekend she was all over me and I could tell she likes me. And when I left her house she was asking if we would see each other this week. Am I over reacting or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• seems she likes u... can't see y should u worry?

• It's just hard cause the way I've been done in the past, I really believe she likes me, just think I have trust issues

What Girls Said 1

• i think she's playing hard to get, im going through this now with a guy and believe me just stop texting her and she will text you back... as hard as it sounds you can do it and it's the only way i know she's into u but some girls are like that

• I mean I really thinks she like me, I've just never dated a girl who doesn't text me lol and I've always been the one to be the first to text her in the morning or during the day except for 2 times

• don't worry about it she likes you just give it some time and everything will work out don't worry

What Guys Said 3

• Chill the flock out, son. She wants to see how bad you want that V, and if it's as bad as it sounds, you'll be her slave. Good luck.

• She probably not a texter or one of those "I never text a guy first" kinda girl.

• WTF your no little teenager