What's been your average Tinder experience?

Hey guys. I'm writing an article for a popular relationship/love/sex website and we're doing a story on
some hilarious, creepy, or bizarre Tindr horror stories. Looking forward to hearing the madness!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a small girl (5'3) and I always found it creepy how guys put their height as the only info about them and when they were taller than 6' it always terrified me.

There was one guy who in his pictures, originally looked cute. Tried to meet up once but I got caught up with work stuff and my ex and I had been separated for only a week so I wasn't in the best place trying to move stuff around. That was in March and he kept trying to meet up for 3 months even though I always said no. I deleted the app after only a week on it though. Couldn't deal.

What Guys Said 4

• no x-perience... but i believe it might b a good x-perience... i'm willin 2 give it a try when grow a little bit older

• I never been on there but there is high risk
    of meeting someone who leads you on and
    they turn out to be a Catfish and some can
    be lot older than what they say.

• I never have been on there before

• I have yet to try. I've read that it's incredibly superficial though.

What Girls Said 3

• Well they match almost immediately, they troll or send corny ass pick up lines, they move on fast, most guys are on for hook ups and there are a lot of tourists on there

a lot of the guys are rude and cocky too
    ALL kinds of guys are on there

Dont know about the girls side but some girls are on the boys swipe side like they have the wrong gender on facebook

• I've met a couple of cute guys on there too I don't hook up cause i'm not like that but yea usually swipe to the left lol

• I made the account and then deleted it 5 minutes later