I'm super scared to text s girl that prob likes me what do I do?

I just don't wanna seem boring cause I don't know how to keep convos going cause I think I'll come off as needy or say something stupid but she made a big deal out of getting my number the other day that's how I know she might like me she got it frommy friend and he told me what happened long story short she said I was hot got my number and Im just scared to text girls cause I feel I'm boring and can't keep the convo going

Most Helpful Guy

• You really 32?

Be yourself. If that's boring to her, she doesn't like you so she's not worth it. Just say random shit you think and ask random questions. Don't think about it too much.

What Girls Said 1

• Whether you are shy or boring... if she texts you, REPLY! She will ask you questions... so answer them. Ask how her day's going, ask her ask her what she's up to in the weekend? And at the end of the day, she liked you for who you are already, thats why she got your number... have more confidence in yourself!

What Guys Said 1

• You're 32. Just do it, ya wanker. What's the worst that can happen? The worst is that nothing ever materializes and that's a sealed fate if you don't text her. Sack up.