Why do I feel like such a slut?

My ex and I seperated because our life paths weren't able to accommodate each other. I was fine with the choice, even though I still love him. I just wanted him to do whatever makes him happy, & if thats focusing on himself and working on his life, then i'm more than okay with that. But, I started to get back into the dating scene, & its been going great. I only have one issue within myself. I'm still in love with my ex boyfriend, so I feel like it isn't fair to the guy i'm dating. To be frank, I just feel like im being a whore or something. Not like i'm sleeping around, because I'm not, but just going out with guys when i'm still hung up on my ex.

Most Helpful Guy

• dont feel like you are cheating or anything you aren't
    But you are right, your heart still does belong to your ex, you will have to let go before you can date

Letting go is the hardest part, it takes time, be honest with yourself, and take as much time as you need

Dont feel like a slut, there is no reason to feel that way

What Guys Said 6

• For your own sake as well as the sake of these other men I'd suggest you refrain from dating. As you said it isn't fair because, well because its not fair. Give yourself the opportunity to heal, recover, and get over your ex. You and the next guy will be thankful and all the better for it!

• Boyfriends come and go. In a few years you'll forget all about this dude when you meet your future husband. At your age you're supposed to date around and have fun!

• You still have feelings and they don't go away easy. You are not a slut

• If u feel like a slut u probably are, I feel like a sick ass ripped motherfucker and I am!

• You're not ready to give yourself to someone else yet so take abreak.

• Oh my God you are gorgeous.

• Why should it matter anyway, you're off to the navy

What Girls Said 1

• You're not a white at all!!
    Just wait until you're more over your ex before you start dating