Would you get mad if your bf/gf threw you fully clothed in the pool or ocean?

Because I was livid. I have high contrast ombré hair that runs black to platinum blonde.

Im not really too high maintenance, I love hiking, camping and very notorious for sleeping in the car after a night of bad hopping. But one thing I don't mess with is my hair because ocean and chlorinated water shows how damaged it is by drying it out and changing the color.

i wanna know if anyone else gets mad or how can I handle the situation better :(

*bar hopping

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all. Understandable that my purple hair is not permanent, I really don't care. If my boyfriend chucked me in the water he wants to have fun, and having fun in life is a rarity, especially if you work so hard. Eh with the hair, i can always get it re-done.

If you don't like it just tell the boyfriend. He would understand.

What Guys Said 2

• I would probably get out from the pool/ocean look at her with my gloomy face and suddenly start laughing, haha.

• Not if it was in good fun. Depends on the situation.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, bur not the fact that I'm fully clothed more SK the fact that I can't swim. I'll be screaming and getting water in my mount at the dsmr time.

• I can't swim. 😱

• I would be pissed too cause you put a lot of effort into yourself! I would have beat his ass and made him pay for everything he ruined. The way you describe your hair it sounds super pretty and time consuming

• I don't get mad so as long as the water is not too deep because I can't swim.