What is the preferred ethnicity to date?

• Asian
    Vote A
  • Caucasian
    Vote B
  • African American
    Vote C
  • Hispanic
    Vote D
  • Foreign
    Vote E
  • Mixed
    Vote F
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
It's just a question stop taking it so literal
Boys you are taking this way more seriously than the girls

0|0
9|24

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer transracial.

I was born white but I'm black now, although I'm also albino. I prefer to date women who have a similar situation to me. People don't understand the black albino experience. Race matters.

2|3
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 23

• Besides being a toxic question, what the fuck is up with Vote E?

4|5
    0|0
  • I'm a black guy. I don't have a preferred ethnicity. As long as she is comfortable around a large group of black peoole ("tolerance " isn't good enough!), the ethnicity or the race of the girl doesn't matter.

2|1
    0|0
  • this is hard!
    i think i would like a girl from eastern europe! or maybe the middle east, NO WAIT!
    south east asia... nope nvm, i will take a hispanic girl...
    But that African American girls are cute too hmmmmm,

i think i will go with mixed haha! that way i can have many flavors in one
    i am mixed :p

4|1
    0|0
    • Kind of feel like the same way haha... i just love women, race is of little importance.

• Generally, I don't have a preference when it comes down to race.

Some other things are off limits for me: such as specific religions (such as islam) and/or social views (liberals).

2|0
    0|1
  • I like girls of all types. Preference is another thing though. Middle eastern girls or hispanic girls do it for me. I like mixed African American girls too and always feel interested in what they are mixed with. I get a lot of crap from some friends who get "mad" when I mention that I'm not crazy for white girls. I get it, they are sexy in their own way, but most of them that I met seemed to have a totally different life than mine. I found girls that are of culture can relate to me better. Although not all "white" girls are like this, from whom I've met, it seems so. BUT! I really don't discriminate. I've liked Asian girls too but they usually like black men or mostly white men. That's ok though haha I really don't know why it's so bad to have a "preference". I agree every ethnicity has it's gorgeous women and men, but sometimes one likes more than the other. Nothing wrong with that.

Depending on what you meant by foreign, I would assume you meant any race but they just weren't American which does qualify as a preference. I'm very close to being quadrilingual and would like to meet foreign women and men (in a non homosexual way) to communicate and share our differences through conversation. Foreign women tend to have opinions on American men so I would like to counter that. Also, I could use some corrections and additions to my dictation in foreign language.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't have a preference depends on the women's personality

0|2
    0|0
  • Gosh there's gorgeous women of every race CURSE YOU!'! for making this mind breaking question lol

2|2
    0|0
  • I have NO preference for any ethnicity. I don't dislike ANY.
    I like or dislike individual persons, NOT whole groups.

1|0
    0|0
  • Duh ! I love the master race ! : P

Really though race in not a huge deal breaker for me, or maybe im a silly human being that does not judge the person based on their race who knows : P

1|1
    0|0
  • Hispanic

0|0
    0|0
  • While I'd date any race/ethnicity, mixed girls are my favorite :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't discriminate but mixed girls usually catch my eye the most.

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely Caucasian

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese - - -

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't go against any group as I would find people attractive from every gruop but I find that I normally like people who are either mixed, Caucasian, or foreign

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you accept any as an answer?

0|0
    0|0
  • I do have preference but am not bound by my preference. I am attracted to women of every race, ethnicity, body shape, personality, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • White is my preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic , Asian then Caucasian

0|1
    0|0
  • I've lived a lot of places and I honestly don't think very much about ethnicity... it's more other things, maybe accentuated features I like. I'm white myself and I've never dated a white girl, for what it's worth

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference, comes down to the woman's intelligence, personality, and looks.

3|0
    0|0
  • Reported for being stupid

2|2
    2|1
  • Im white.. but im really into hispanic and black... especially like black or puerto rican mixed with black... doesn't get better then that..@Bards

1|0
    0|0
    • The girl who asked this question is really cute

• Show All
    • Only natural for me to be curious xD

• If i said one certain sentence youd definitely know who i was lol

What Girls Said 9

• I would think it would be either White or Mixed.

3|1
    0|0
  • filipino, hispanic, and black

2|4
    0|0
  • I like white boys, not because I'm white and a supremacist but cause I am really bad at Spanish and there aren't many French speaking guys where I live. But if I find a decent looking guy who I can communicate easily with then I'd go for him.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd like to date a foreign guy! I'd learn another language in a really fun way.

1|2
    0|0
    • I totally agree ! A different culture would be nice to experience !

• What kind of foreign guy bardsy XD?

• Hmm someone from Europe like Danish or Greek or Portuguese, whatever works man. I need that bilingual status xD

@I_am_repulsive

• Yo should have Indian where foreign is... Whatever it is.

And how about all of the above?

0|0
    0|0
  • Those aren't ethnicities but Italian for me. That's all I date.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to find white guys of black hair, blond hair, brown hair, red hair, long hair, shaved hair, normal hair, tanned, pale or normal, brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes. I feel more happy, attracted and comfortable with them. Have a compatible personality with what I prefer in a guy is also important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like mixed guys the most but I also like Hispanic and black guys too.

1|1
    0|0
  • No preference tbh as long as they respect my ethnicity and aren't dickheads.
    I'm not a living Mixed Girl Q&A is what I'm saying basically :)

1|0
    0|0